Rip Caroline Flack

Been reported ex love island host Caroline flack has been found dead aged just 40

What a tragic, awful story. 

The media will no doubt be paying tribute to her now after ripping her to shreds for the last few months. 
Heartbreaking that she felt this was the only way out.

RIP

1 hour ago, nikki-red said:

The media will no doubt be paying tribute to her now after ripping her to shreds for the last few months. 

RIP

Yeah, my exact and immediate thoughts. I've never seen her in any programme, on any tv show ever. But I know of her because of a bizarre obsession that some newspapers have of just villifying and slagging people (usually women) off.

She was a good dancer when she was on Stricktly Come Dancing.  

RIP

****...but the platform those programmes sit on have created that un real culture and so i'm not surprised 

3 hours ago, taxman said:

Yeah, my exact and immediate thoughts. I've never seen her in any programme, on any tv show ever. But I know of her because of a bizarre obsession that some newspapers have of just villifying and slagging people (usually women) off.

Me too Taxman.

The only thing I've seen about her is negativity in the newspapers.

Let's all try and be nice to each other and not slag someone off especially if you don't even know them.  Be a leader not a follower.

RIP to Caroline.  Thoughts to her family and friends, people who knew her and loved her.

Too young & a horrible way to go whether in the public eye or not.

17 hours ago, nikki-red said:

RIP

The media print and post what they need to to sell. In a couple of week Caroline and this whole thing will be forgotten forever. The public will move on to the next news event they wish to pretend to care about. Did the media hound her? Yes, did the public buy every single story without caring how it could have been affecting her? Absolutely. It seemingly drove her to what she has done and the public want to pretend like they weren't bashing her just as much as the papers over the last couple of months. 

Her and her boyfriend did mess the police about. After her boyfriend phoned them up stating that she had smashed a lamp over his head ( police had pictures to prove it) he then withdrew his complaint.  She was still expected to stand before magistrates for this crime. This is what worried her, as she feared being jailed.

34 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Her and her boyfriend did mess the police about. After her boyfriend phoned them up stating that she had smashed a lamp over his head ( police had pictures to prove it) he then withdrew his complaint.  She was still expected to stand before magistrates for this crime. This is what worried her, as she feared being jailed.

He wouldn’t be the first person to suffer from domestic violence to have a change of heart, for various reasons. If she hadn’t done anything, she would have been fine. Let’s be honest, had she done it her career might have stalled but it wouldn’t have ended. But it’s a sad and unnecessary end.

But we need to be nicer to people online, we all agree on that but only after I’ve commented on people with annoying voices.