Inexcusable Quality From Bbc

1 hour ago, jonnyhonda said:

Do you think the billions of public money poured into banks in order to bail them out since 2008 is laughable ?

Not at all but it wasn't raised by the public sector. It came from tax revenues levied elsewhere on the private sector.

14 hours ago, jonnyhonda said:

Presumably  you think tax payers who are not in receipt of any welfare benefit should be able to opt out of paying for benefits such as yours then ?

My situation is passed by act of parliament and in law. My wife and I paid into the system for 35 years and still would be now if personal circumstances hadn't dictated .Your answer is pathetic, you sound like a discriminatory type and are cruel to think that way .Do you really think Linaker and all the rest of the over paid should get money like they do from public subscription TV and my wife and I should be left out because her health is in severe continual decline? I bet you backed government spending on all the public sector inefficient industries ,steel,gas coal telecoms  electric etc etc

1 hour ago, Chaddamp said:

My situation is passed by act of parliament and in law. My wife and I paid into the system for 35 years and still would be now if personal circumstances hadn't dictated .Your answer is pathetic, you sound like a discriminatory type and are cruel to think that way .Do you really think Linaker and all the rest of the over paid should get money like they do from public subscription TV and my wife and I should be left out because her health is in severe continual decline? I bet you backed government spending on all the public sector inefficient industries ,steel,gas coal telecoms  electric etc etc

So is the BBC's but you seem to be complaining about paying that despite CHOOSING to use its services.  

Ah yes. A typical detailed and we'll put counter argument there.  

I'm more than aware now what you are and I'm not prepared to waste anymore of my time.

Already on this thread youve been asked to...

1 - Stay on topic

2 - Not turn it into another TV licence thread
3 - Stop bickering.

Youve ignored all 3.
Its quite clearly only going to descend further so Im now closing it.