Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

Hitler wanted the best for Germany. So what?

He would have had it but for outside interference. So what?

As do the latest German government, at the expense of others.

14 minutes ago, retep said:

Sometimes backwards Peter excels himself.

But it did take 1  3/4 hours to come up with this telling riposte.

5 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Sometimes backwards Peter excels himself.

But it did take 1  3/4 hours to come up with this telling riposte.

Are you saying Hitler didn't want the best for his country?  makes you wonder why he built the best road structures and buildings, and promoted fitness.

The latest mob just want domination of the EU, no need to shoot the population just use them as cheap labour.

12 minutes ago, retep said:

Are you saying Hitler didn't want the best for his country?  makes you wonder why he built the best road structures and buildings, and promoted fitness.

The latest mob just want domination of the EU, no need to shoot the population just use them as cheap labour.

No I am not saying that Hitler did not want the best for his adopted country and nor did Halibut.

I think that the point he was making,which you choose to ignore,or perhaps sadly agree with is that his ambition led to the massacre of millions of innocents and the use of forced labour rather than cheap labour.

Your apparent leanings are fortunately anathema to most.

50 minutes ago, retep said:

Then he had to go and spoil it all with those gas chambers and stuff eh?

7 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Tbh cos of the media and brexit i dont think it is, a hell of a lot of people are worryingly moving more in that direction including friends of mine :(

34 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Tbh cos of the media and brexit i dont think it is, a hell of a lot of people are worryingly moving more in that direction including friends of mine :(

Did you see the woman on Question Time last night mel? They’ve got their Brexit and the end of freedom of movement but they’re still very unhappy. There really is no appeasing some of these people and I worry where it’s heading.

Edited by Mister Gee
Where

Just now, Mister Gee said:

Did you see the woman on Question Time last night mel? They’ve got their Brexit and freedom of movement but they’re still very unhappy. There really is no appeasing some of these people and I worry were it’s heading.

no, if its the person i think it is, one just popped up mi facebook but not watched it yet.

48 minutes ago, RJRB said:

No I am not saying that Hitler did not want the best for his adopted country and nor did Halibut.

I think that the point he was making,which you choose to ignore,or perhaps sadly agree with is that his ambition led to the massacre of millions of innocents and the use of forced labour rather than cheap labour.

Anybody of sound mind can't agree with how things turned out with Hitler, would it have turned out that way without outside interference?

14 minutes ago, retep said:

Anybody of sound mind can't agree with how things turned out with Hitler, would it have turned out that way without outside interference?

Continuation of eugenics programme,achievement of the final solution .

Perhaps some “interference” was necessary don’t you think?

Just now, RJRB said:

Continuation of eugenics programme,achievement of the final solution .

Perhaps some “interference” was necessary don’t you think?

Would that have come about without outside interference?

20 minutes ago, retep said:

It would have been worse.

Given the Anti-Jewish legislation in pre-war Nazi Germany anybody suggesting it wouldn't have happened without outside interference is at best not even in denial but an out and out apologist.