Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

4 minutes ago, altus said:

Were it an isolated happening you might have a point but she's repeatedly demonstrated that she's far from being on top of her brief.

Well moan about something important then , its petty 

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

No. Not that I’m aware of.

Nit as a government minister anyway.

Have you ever done a job that you are totally unsuited for?

No. By the way , why is this on the Brexit thread ?

Edited by hackey lad

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

That comment is ridiculous 

Why? Boris was trying to change history, and Nadine changed history because she was incompetent.

Good god , she made a mistake , misspoke , misread , whatever . You are making a mountain out of a molehill 

No, she is incompetent. We pay these people to make decisions for the country, and god help us if they can't event get their facts right.

55 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Have you never made a mistake ?

Not when I've been paid what she has been paid, and have a band of advisers behind me...

5 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Why? Boris was trying to change history, and Nadine changed history because she was incompetent.

No, she is incompetent. We pay these people to make decisions for the country, and god help us if they can't event get their facts right.

Not when I've been paid what she has been paid, and have a band of advisers behind me...

Stop it now . If you want to pull her down fair enough but not for the petty thing that was being talked about 

Guest sibon

No. By the way , why is this on the Brexit thread ?

Pre Brexit, Dorries wouldn’t have had a chance of being a cabinet minister.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

Pre Brexit, Dorries wouldn’t have had a chance of being a cabinet minister.

Loose 

Oh dear oh dear, Germany is in a pickle isn't it? Russia is turning off the gas and so Germany is having to drastically reduce the use of lights and gas in public buildings.

Trump warned them and they laughed at him. Not laughing now are they?

3 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Oh dear oh dear, Germany is in a pickle isn't it? Russia is turning off the gas and so Germany is having to drastically reduce the use of lights and gas in public buildings.

Trump warned them and they laughed at him. Not laughing now are they?

What ? The powerhouse of the EU . 

3 hours ago, West 77 said:

I hope Nadine Dorries receives a Dameship or a place in the house of lords in Boris Johnson's leaving honours list.

What for, She's useless. Nadine only backed Boris until the end because she knows that nobody else would make her a secretary of state.

5 hours ago, West 77 said:

I hope Nadine Dorries receives a Dameship or a place in the house of lords in Boris Johnson's leaving honours list.

Why? She was stunningly useless at her job. 

But she gave us something to laugh about I suppose.

On 30/07/2022 at 17:49, West 77 said:

Madine Doris shouldn't be let near a keyboard. Her latest little foray shows how incompetent and dangerous she is. She is a dishonest little troll who has damaged the industrial heritage of the UK with her irresponsible actions.

6 hours ago, West 77 said:

She backed Boris for no other reason than standing up for her believes.  Nadine remains a loyal fine lady.

ITV News - Tory MP Nadine Dorries was unable to finish her fermented duck  egg (pictured) on tonight's I'm A Celebrity - but did manage to eat a baked  spider, an ostrich's

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

ITV News - Tory MP Nadine Dorries was unable to finish her fermented duck  egg (pictured) on tonight's I'm A Celebrity - but did manage to eat a baked  spider, an ostrich's

That photo was taken just after Jeremy Corbyn asked her out on a date  😀

• Haha 2