Jump to content

Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute.

 

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by Vaati

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Right wing journalist and GB News presenter Isabel Oakeshott, the wife of the multimillionaire leader of the Brexit Party, is exactly the sort of person this country needs to tell us what ‘Christmas is all about’ amid goods shortages. 

GB News host says we should think what ‘Christmas is all about’ amid goods shortages – and people are shocked | indy100

 

Love the responses to her. Very fitting.

 

The pony club Katie Hopkins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Is she?

 

Nigel Farages wife, she looks way too nice and too young.

Nigel's not the leader of Reform UK (the new name for the Brexit Party), Richard Tice is.

 

Also, looks are no indication of how nice someone is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Right wing journalist and GB News presenter Isabel Oakeshott, the wife of the multimillionaire leader of the Brexit Party, is exactly the sort of person this country needs to tell us what ‘Christmas is all about’ amid goods shortages. 

GB News host says we should think what ‘Christmas is all about’ amid goods shortages – and people are shocked | indy100

 

Love the responses to her. Very fitting.

 

 

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

Is she?

 

Nigel Farages wife, she looks way too nice and too young.

My mistake - I got my right wing political parties mixed up. Isabel Oakeshott is of course the wife of multimillionaire leader of Reform UK.

And she's not 'way too nice'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe Nigel Farage is married to a German Lady. Isabel Oakeshott always talks common sense when she does the paper reviews on SKY News.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mister M said:

 

My mistake - I got my right wing political parties mixed up. Isabel Oakeshott is of course the wife of multimillionaire leader of Reform UK.

And she's not 'way too nice'. 

She’s still way too nice for Farage, despite her deeply unpleasant personality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brexit aside, she has a point. People spend far too much at Christmas and there's no need to eat meat or poultry to have a fantastic Christmas meal. But using that as cover for the failures of Brexit is laughable and ridiculous

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the HGV drivers and fruit pickers shortages, the UK now has an increasing shortage of nurses.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/oct/09/nursing-crisis-sweeps-wards-as-nhs-battles-to-find-recruits

 

"Ministers are being warned of a mounting workforce crisis in England’s hospitals as they struggle to recruit staff for tens of thousands of nursing vacancies, with one in five nursing posts on some wards now unfilled.

 

Hospital leaders say the nursing shortfall has been worsened by a collapse in the numbers of recruits from Europe, including Spain and Italy.

 

The most recent NHS figures reveal there are about 39,000 vacancies for registered nurses in England, with one in 10 nursing posts unfilled on acute wards in London and one in five nursing posts empty on mental health wards in the south-east.

 

The number of nurses from the European Economic Area joining the Nursing and Midwifery Council register has fallen more than 90%, from 9,389 in the year to 31 March 2016 to 810 in the year to 31 March 2021."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Longcol said:

After the HGV drivers and fruit pickers shortages, the UK now has an increasing shortage of nurses.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/oct/09/nursing-crisis-sweeps-wards-as-nhs-battles-to-find-recruits

 

"Ministers are being warned of a mounting workforce crisis in England’s hospitals as they struggle to recruit staff for tens of thousands of nursing vacancies, with one in five nursing posts on some wards now unfilled.

 

Hospital leaders say the nursing shortfall has been worsened by a collapse in the numbers of recruits from Europe, including Spain and Italy.

 

The most recent NHS figures reveal there are about 39,000 vacancies for registered nurses in England, with one in 10 nursing posts unfilled on acute wards in London and one in five nursing posts empty on mental health wards in the south-east.

 

The number of nurses from the European Economic Area joining the Nursing and Midwifery Council register has fallen more than 90%, from 9,389 in the year to 31 March 2016 to 810 in the year to 31 March 2021."

 

 

It should  be plain to everyone that the numerous observations made by those who questioned the wisdom of Brexit are being proved correct,plus numerous others that were not so obvious are becoming apparent.

Meanwhile ,whilst we try to negotiate the “bumps in the road” I cannot think of a single benefit so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, West 77 said:

I believe Nigel Farage is married to a German Lady. Isabel Oakeshott always talks common sense when she does the paper reviews on SKY News.

 

Was Isabel Oakeshott talking common sense when she revealed that David Cameron had inserted his penis into a dead pig's head when he was a member of the Bullingdon club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Was Isabel Oakeshott talking common sense when she revealed that David Cameron had inserted his penis into a dead pig's head when he was a member of the Bullingdon club?

Unlike you  I have no interest in whatever David Cameron chooses to do with his phallus. Are you jealous of the said pig?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Unlike you  I have no interest in whatever David Cameron chooses to do with his phallus. Are you jealous of the said pig?

I too have no interest in David Cameron - but given that you're a big supporter of the Tories, and have said that Oakeshott talks commonsense, I wondered what you thought of his antics when a member of the Bullingdon club.

You can't just sweep it away under the carpet like an embarrassing secret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mister M said:

I too have no interest in David Cameron - but given that you're a big supporter of the Tories, and have said that Oakeshott talks commonsense, I wondered what you thought of his antics when a member of the Bullingdon club.

You can't just sweep it away under the carpet like an embarrassing secret.

You obviously have an unhealthy interest in David Cameron's phallus otherwise you wouldn't have brought the issue up.  Enough said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.