Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute.

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by Vaati

Intel has decided to not go for UK to build two large chip factories because of Brexit. They put them somewhere near Germany Poland now.

12 minutes ago, dutch said:

Intel has decided to not go for UK to build two large chip factories because of Brexit. They put them somewhere near Germany Poland now.

That won’t matter anymore because we’ve not got any fish to go with em.

37 minutes ago, dutch said:

I think you'll find it's because the EU is giving Intel, one of the worlds richest megacorporations, over ten billion quid in cash and subsidies. So yes, technically it's because of Brexit, but y'know that's not really the reason is it.

I'm sure the UK will be content with the ten billion quid of actual cash for the Australian nuclear submarines that will be built up in Scotland. ;) 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tony said:

I think you'll find it's because the EU is giving Intel, one of the worlds richest megacorporations, over ten billion quid in cash and subsidies. So yes, technically it's because of Brexit, but y'know that's not really the reason is it.

Last I heard, Intel still had the begging bowl out about those 10…no 8bn in subsidies, so has it been confirmed then?

1 hour ago, Tony said:

I'm sure the UK will be content with the ten billion quid of actual cash for the Australian nuclear submarines that will be built up in Scotland. ;) 

I think you’ll want to read the small print about that particular one. Especially, listening to defence insider/experts, the bit about those nuclear power plants 😉

How’s it going with that Article 16 triggering?

HGV driver recruitment?

Chemical imports for sewage treatment?

Petrol supply?

Veg and fruit picking?

I’ll not ask about pork meat supply, as apparently EU27 suppliers will be covering that. But should we be thinking about bringing our own turkey over this Christmas?

Edited by L00b

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tony said:

Jesus Tony, those Brexit lemons really are bitter... aren't they! :? :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

3 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

That won’t matter anymore because we’ve not got any fish to go with em.

This global Intel expansion is worth £70 billion. 

And UK misses out clearly because of Brexit. 

It's just another joke, right? Everything is. 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, dutch said:

This global Intel expansion is worth £70 billion. 

And UK misses out clearly because of Brexit. 

It's just another joke, right? Everything is. 

I voted remain and despise what this mob have done to the country, a bit of humour is one of the few things that keeps me going at present.

Edited by Mister Gee

It is said, that the civilized man seeks out good and intelligent company so that by learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God.  Personally, however, I like to start the day with total ********s to remind me I'm best.

Sleep well chaps , see you in the morning. 😀

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Tony said:

It is said, that the civilized man seeks out good and intelligent company so that by learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God.  Personally, however, I like to start the day with total ********s to remind me I'm best.

Sleep well chaps , see you in the morning. 😀

Someone really has been mucking about with your keyboard.

Or, your ego.

#prayfortonyskeyegoboard 

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

I voted remain and despise what this mob have done to the country, a bit of humour is one of the few things that keeps me going at present.

They’ve not done anything to this country. It’s all part of a rebalancing, resetting, levelling up by levelling down, agenda.

Pfft you commies are stupid sometimes.

/Tory 

Edited by sibon

10 hours ago, sibon said:

Someone really has been mucking about with your keyboard.

Or, your ego.

#prayfortonyskeyegoboard 

They’ve not done anything to this country. It’s all part of a rebalancing, resetting, levelling up by levelling down, agenda.

Pfft you commies are stupid sometimes.

/Tory 

Don't give up the day job sibon, humour really isn't your thing. 

Maybe you remember this though.

On 02/10/2021 at 20:17, Tony said:

First I'll need to know who your MEPs were, the party and what they broadly stand for in EU governance terms.

Presumably Google was proving a bit difficult that day but it's been a week now and nobody has managed an answer. Can you? Are you one of the vanishingly small number of regular people who knew the answer to that question or are you like everyone else, even the politically curious among us,  and have no idea who your MEP was, never mind their party or broadly what their policies were?

Come on, an honest answer please @sibon I'm 100% confident that you have no idea who you voted for to represent you in the EU Parliament and don't have a clue about them or what they said they would do on your behalf. 

Sometimes, the truth is like a frying pan to the back of the head.