Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute.

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by Vaati

10 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

I saw an interview with the acting Aussie PM and he was thrilled with deal and expecting Australian farmers to do very well out of it.

He, quite rightly, didn't give a **** about British farmers who he expected to take a hit.

At least it's good news for British badgers, because there will be fewer cattle giving them TB

Having a few beers tonight to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the British people voting to leave the EU.  

44 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Having a few beers tonight to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the British people voting to leave the EU.  

me too best thing we ever did!

36 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

Why is it the best thing we ever did?

14 hours ago, ab6262 said:

It's certainly the best thing we ever did since we saved Europe in 1940 by not surrendering to Germany.

6 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It's certainly the best thing we ever did since we saved Europe in 1940 by not surrendering to Germany.

Hmmm... :huh:

... let's just hope we can do the same again on Tuesday night!

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, West 77 said:

The English Channel made it kinda difficult for them to invade.

Edited by Longcol

19 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Just about 12 hours since we were drawn with Germany and we've got our first WW2 reference.

I thought it would be sooner!

27 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

I hope so. England haven't beaten a proper football nation for a very long time in a major tournament.  

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

Just about 12 hours since we were drawn with Germany and we've got our first WW2 reference.

I thought it would be sooner!

it would be nice if the Grenadier guardsmen played the Dambusters theme as the England players ran on to the pitch?