Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute.

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by Vaati

Vaccine roll-out organization:  Nadhim Zahawi- DHSC-NHS England-Army.

25 minutes ago, carosio said:

Vaccine roll-out organization:  Nadhim Zahawi- DHSC-NHS England-Army.

I didnt know the army was dishing out vaccines?

Just now, hackey lad said:

But, but , thats from the Daily Mail. It cannot be true .

They get football results right too. This is right, the EU cocked up vaccine rollout and certain leaders made it worse. Doesn't mean to say we wouldn't have gone our own way with vaccines, we went our own way with other things. And it doesn't stop the daily mail still being a hate filled rag I wouldn't wipe my arse with.

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

They get football results right too. This is right, the EU cocked up vaccine rollout and certain leaders made it worse. Doesn't mean to say we wouldn't have gone our own way with vaccines, we went our own way with other things. And it doesn't stop the daily mail still being a hate filled rag I wouldn't wipe my arse with.

I wouldnt know about that , I dont read it or any other paper 

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I wouldnt know about that , I dont read it or any other paper 

Which makes me wonder where a working class bloke gets his rancid right wing reactionary opinions?

15 hours ago, convert said:

The anti Brexit brigade refuse to accept that the UK vaccine rollout has been so successful because of Brexit.  If Remain had won the EU referendum the UK would have followed Germany, France etc and relied on the EU to sort out the vaccine program.  Hungary were the first EU country to source their own vaccine (Russian) because of the slow  poorEU effort.

It's good you know that for definite.

because the EU vaccine program was voluntary to join, countries were advised to do so on cost basis but no-one was forced into it.

IIRC the EU pay a fair bit less per vaccine dose than we do, down to the collective purchasing they did.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

If Remain had won the EU referendum the UK would have followed Germany, France etc and relied on the EU to sort out the vaccine program.  

We might have done, we might not have done, no one really knows. I'm quite sure we would have encouraged the EU to make greater efforts to  get things moving much faster  and with our officials available the whole continent, and world might have been in a much better place.  

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

The anti Brexit brigade refuse to accept that the UK vaccine rollout has been so successful because of Brexit.  If Remain had won the EU referendum the UK would have followed Germany, France etc and relied on the EU to sort out the vaccine program.  Hungary were the first EU country to source their own vaccine (Russian) because of the slow  poorEU effort.

And Germany aren't that far behind us now.