Jump to content


Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute.

 

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by Vaati

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, ricgem2002 said:

Yes trump’s going to be afraid of the eu when this is over 😂😂😂 he looking after his own you should be applauding him . 

it wasn't trump. It was private companies, based in the US, who did it. Which makes it much easier to retaliate against them if they don't have the backing of the government presumably...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ricgem2002 said:

Yes trump’s going to be afraid of the eu when this is over 😂😂😂 he looking after his own you should be applauding him . 

Looking after his mates rather than US citizens if his past form is anything to go by.

 

Wonder who'll be in charge of flogging them to the highest bidder? Jared Kushner maybe..........................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4 April 2020 at 10:50, ricgem2002 said:

Yes trump’s going to be afraid of the eu when this is over 😂😂😂 he looking after his own you should be applauding him . 

The only time I'd ever applaud Trump, is when he receives his Darwin Award.

 

But you're right: the EU is going to be way, wayyy down a very long list of people baying for Trump and his family's blood when this is over 😂😂😂

 

Now, have some Brexit-themed goodness in this thread 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, L00b said:

The only time I'd ever applaud Trump, is when he receives his Darwin Award.

 

But you're right: the EU is going to be way, wayyy down a very long list of people baying for Trump and his family's blood when this is over 😂😂😂

 

Now, have some Brexit-themed goodness in this thread 😏

Why pay for something if you're not going to use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2020 at 09:50, ricgem2002 said:

Yes trump’s going to be afraid of the eu when this is over 😂😂😂 he looking after his own you should be applauding him . 

?? you are joking right? Trumps attitude during this corona virus stinks, he's made it far worse than it couldve been

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, retep said:

Why pay for something if you're not going to use it.

Ask the millions who pay for the NHS with no intention of using it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, L00b said:

very long list of people baying for Trump and his family's blood when this is over 

I don't think you realise how literally true that is. Q has his back though. Drain the swamp. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, L00b said:

Ask the millions who pay for the NHS with no intention of using it?

It's there when you need it, as in this case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, retep said:

It's there when you need it, as in this case.

You've answered your own question, then. Well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, L00b said:

You've answered your own question, then. Well done. 

the mind of a brextremist, around and around we go, no plan, no sense, no reality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, L00b said:

You've answered your own question, then. Well done. 

It's hardly EU support when the UK are paying for it.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

the mind of a brextremist, around and around we go, no plan, no sense, no reality

Get your hand in your pocket the EU give you £2 back for every £5 you put in, the mind of a remainer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, retep said:

It's hardly EU support when the UK are paying for it.

You mean, the UK and all the other EU27 net contributors, surely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.