Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

People seem pleased theres a deal coming, even Mr Gammon himself Farage, but the devils in the details, i bet theres plenty hidden away that will make them unhappy

Apparently they are going even more deranged than usual on the Daily Mail comments, going puce at what they see as a bad deal. I can't cope with the ADHD montage and body shaming horror that is the DM site, maybe someone with a stronger stomach / worse eyesight can report back.

Luvin' it, luvin it. Just looking back over the few pages since the mention that a Brexit deal was to be done.  All the Remainers, in the verge of apoplexy, at the thought, hoping against hope it won't happen.  Really, I can hardly hear Boris for the knashing & grinding of teeth. 

I'm taking a break until the New Year from SF, so can I wish ALL a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year.  See you on the other side, in the brave new world of 2021.  And remember, even if you didn't vote to leave you ARE coming along for the ride & there's no dropping out.  There are no height restrictions. 

10 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Luvin' it, luvin it. Just looking back over the few pages since the mention that a Brexit deal was to be done.  All the Remainers, in the verge of apoplexy, at the thought, hoping against hope it won't happen.  Really, I can hardly hear Boris for the knashing & grinding of teeth. 

I'm taking a break until the New Year from SF, so can I wish ALL a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year.  See you on the other side, in the brave new world of 2021.  And remember, even if you didn't vote to leave you ARE coming along for the ride & there's no dropping out.  There are no height restrictions. 

I'm not gnashing or wailing, just baffled that so much time and energy for 4 whole years has gone into... this

9 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

What utter nonsense.

What on earth makes you think that Remainers didn't want a deal?

It's the leavers who wanted us to leave with No Deal, remember?

Please do not impose your inferiority complex and your falsehoods onto the Remainers.

7 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Nonsense. Remainers have always said a deal was better than no deal. We were just pointing out that one that kept us closer to the EU would better and that the EU would not accept one that undermined the single market. As it is, in order to get a tariff and quota free deal we have to stay close to EU regulations and any judgements about whether we have or not are not going to be made by the UK. That's hardly going to please the more extreme brexiters.

15 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Really?

Wait until Brexiteers see what the 2000 page deal actually represents.

Its the Remainers who are relaxed.

I don’t think that I will read it in full.

I will wait for Farage and one or two on this forum to rant about the sell out.

I hope that it doesn’t contain provisions for a choice of colour for your passport or there will be mayhem.

I feel like we've spent £40 on the Hook-a-Duck and finally got a prize worth £5.99

37 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Incorrect.

The height restrictions must be in line with EU height restrictions or there will be penalties. 

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

People seem pleased theres a deal coming, even Mr Gammon himself Farage, but the devils in the details, i bet theres plenty hidden away that will make them unhappy

The ERG and those that share their views seem permanently unhappy. Throughout the Thatcher, Major years and into the new millenium, they've found some repository for their anger and discontent - The EU, single mothers, the unemployed, immigrants, political correctness. Anyway, now that we've left the EU,  that's one less scapegoat.

I wonder when they'll start looking at themselves...?

43 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Once again, it's not remainers that are on the verge of apoplexy. Look at the likes of Mark Francois, Jacob Rees Mogg, and Bill Cash. 

Anyway, like I said above, they and the Daily Mail will find something else to get angry about.

Enjoy your Christmas.

Edited by Mister M

11 minutes ago, West 77 said:

The reason why the UK have got a good free trade deal  agreement with the EU is because Boris Johnson proved he was prepared to walk away from a bad trade deal.  

The only thing Johnson is prepared to walk away from is two ex-wives and several kids.

Tell us what's so good about this free trade deal agreement please?  Compared to what we had before Brexit, I mean ? 

Edited by The Joker