Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute.

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by Vaati

Lies damned lies and brexit!

Yet again, having conned the UK into giving them a majority, the government goes agqainst what it promised the electorate.

They are throwing all their promises, all the talk of agreement with the EU, alignment through NI and the borders into the bin.

They are making demands of the EU that the EU cannot agree to, and should not, because that wasn't what was agreed... having said that we are led by a liar, cheat, sexist racist bufoon who cares nothing for the country, only for himself, so why am I surprised?

My work is immune from Brexit and I am effectively guaranteed employment for the next 20+ years till retirement. So I have very little sympathy for the people who will soon start suffering. I voted to remain in the EU. I tried, I really did. But if people want to lose their jobs and go to food banks then let them. 

I'll just grab my popcorn.  

16 minutes ago, Albert the Cat said:

My work is immune from Brexit and I am effectively guaranteed employment for the next 20+ years till retirement. So I have very little sympathy for the people who will soon start suffering. I voted to remain in the EU. I tried, I really did. But if people want to lose their jobs and go to food banks then let them. 

I'll just grab my popcorn.  

I disagree Albert, I’m always going to stick up for folk that have been conned. It’s the conmen like Farage that need to suffer.

3 hours ago, Litotes said:

Lies damned lies and brexit!

Yet again, having conned the UK into giving them a majority, the government goes agqainst what it promised the electorate.

They are throwing all their promises, all the talk of agreement with the EU, alignment through NI and the borders into the bin.

They are making demands of the EU that the EU cannot agree to, and should not, because that wasn't what was agreed... having said that we are led by a liar, cheat, sexist racist bufoon who cares nothing for the country, only for himself, so why am I surprised?

Yup, what ive seen and read is thus...

1: The EU have drafted their starting proposals.

2: The UK hasnt.

3: Boris has been whining and whinging that the EU are being unfair. 

4: Boris is threatening to tear up his withdrawl document if he doesnt get his way.

No mention of the GFA in the document - only of Peace Plus -another naffcronym from the Cons

No mention of the agreed alignment between Eire and NI despite this being contradictory to the border agreement - just more lies from our lying, cheating sexist racist bully of a leader.

52 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Yup, what ive seen and read is thus...

1: The EU have drafted their starting proposals.

2: The UK hasnt.

3: Boris has been whining and whinging that the EU are being unfair. 

4: Boris is threatening to tear up his withdrawl document if he doesnt get his way.

No 2. So what was published today? 

1 minute ago, Robin-H said:

it has? oh it hadnt this morning when i was reading about what i wrote

11 minutes ago, Robin-H said:

The usual load of bobbar then?

Guess who are the most likely to suffer economically from a no deal Brexit?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-news-trade-deal-midlands-north-brussels-a9360971.html

Small towns in the Midlands and North are among the areas likely to suffer most from the bare-bones trade deal Boris Johnson is seeking with Brussels, according to a respected economic thinktank.

The areas cover many of the so-called “red wall” seats – like Bolsover, Workington, Bassetlaw, Bishop Auckland and Blyth Valley – which gave the prime minister an election landslide in December by switching from Labour to Conservatives for the first time in decades on the back of his promise to “get Brexit done”.

Guess who will get blamed?

EU,   immigrants etc

Gove, the chinless wonder, and Boris the absent lying cheating sexist racists buffoon have really cocked up this time - they promised the world before the election and are now u-turning on their promises to us, the electorate, the EU and the world.

This will spell disaster for the UK in terms of world trade, the economy and our future generations.

All thanks to the gullible beleavers who supported their promises of unicorns and fairy dust.

Thanks for ruining the world of our children.

CarBoot - your Stalinist utopia is becoming more of a reality every day!

Edited by Litotes