Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

I'm prepared to buy Welsh lamb next year to help Welsh lamb farmers.  

What are you going to buy from March to August?

Because it won’t be fresh Welsh lamb.

8 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

A success of your country & new opportunities ahead or keep wollowing in self pity that the way you voted in the EU referendum, didn't work out the way you & a minority wanted.  It's over 4 & a half years &. IT'S OVER.

Your choice?

It was working just fine. 

Anyway, this Cod War. Who do you think will win?

11 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Making what work?

3 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

A success of your country & new opportunities ahead or keep wollowing in self pity that the way you voted in the EU referendum, didn't work out the way you & a minority wanted.  It's over 4 & a half years &. IT'S OVER.

Your choice?

We will be doing exactly the same as I assume that you have been doing since we became part of the EU.

i.e. Living with the status quo as best we can.

Do you see some great new opportunity in your life?

Cummings stepped away at the right time,but I fear that he forgot to hand over the all important end game strategy to Johnson before slamming the door.

12 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Your choice?

So what are they then?

9 minutes ago, RJRB said:

We will be doing exactly the same as I assume that you have been doing since we became part of the EU.

i.e. Living with the status quo as best we can.

Do you see some great new opportunity in your life?

Cummings stepped away at the right time,but I fear that he forgot to hand over the all important end game strategy to Johnson before slamming the door.

A success of your country & new opportunities ahead or keep wollowing in self pity that the way you voted in the EU referendum, didn't work out the way you & a minority wanted. 

The above was a question in response to your question of "Making what work?" 

So what's your personal response, not some tired old rehash of old headphones?

I'll ask again as I don't want to presume on your behalf.  Are you getting on board with trying to make things work for the benefit of your country & your fellow Brits or not?

A yes or no answer will suffice. 

Edited by Baron99

33 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

A success of your country & new opportunities ahead or keep wollowing in self pity that the way you voted in the EU referendum, didn't work out the way you & a minority wanted. 

I'll ask again as I don't want to presume on your behalf.  Are you getting on board with trying to make things work for the benefit of your country & your fellow Brits or not?

One word won’t suffice.

It wasn’t me who wrote “making what work” but I can see why it was asked.

I am not sure what I am supposed to do in any sort of practical way.I usually buy Welsh lamb and British beef.Also in season vegetables and fruit.

I am now retired as a former director of a German owned ,multinational company,and appreciated our relatively easy relationship with customers and suppliers within the EU as compared to say China and the States.

I also remember the days of my youth poring over manuals of duties imposed on many goods,and usually trying to find a description that would incur the lowest tax.

It was good to get rid of the red tape.

So as I said we will all continue to live with whatever is decided.

Its not the ship of my choice butI will be on board with everybody else.

P.S. I won’t be “wollowing” or even wallowing

Edited by RJRB

17 minutes ago, RJRB said:

One word won’t suffice.

It wasn’t me who wrote “making what work” but I can see why it was asked.

I am not sure what I am supposed to do in any sort of practical way.I usually buy Welsh lamb and British beef.Also in season vegetables and fruit.

I am now retired as a former director of a German owned ,multinational company,and appreciated our relatively easy relationship with customers and suppliers within the EU as compared to say China and the States.

I also remember the days of my youth poring over manuals of duties imposed on many goods,and usually trying to find a description that would incur the lowest tax.

It was good to get rid of the red tape.

So as I said we will all continue to live with whatever is decided.

Its not the ship of my choice butI will be on board with everybody else.

P.S. I won’t be “wollowing” or even wallowing

So that's a 'Yes' then.  Welcome on board & thanks for the response. 

21 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

So that's a 'Yes' then.  Welcome on board & thanks for the response. 

Your powers of comprehension are lacking

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

I'm not wallowing at all, I'm far calmer than a big bunch of leavers gnashing their teeth at distant fishing boats.

And I'm looking forward. I'm always looking forward or I'd fall over stuff. But what are you and your fellow leavers doing? What opportunities are you taking advantage of?

Edited by tinfoilhat
Autocorrect.

36 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

But what are you and your fellow leavers doing? What opportunities are you taking advantage of?

Lying and shouty jingoism mainly

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

When you clearly articulate the benefits of getting on board, with evidence based facts, then I might consider getting on board...

But we have been waiting for this information since 2016.

But as David Davies said, we stand by the democratic right to change our minds.

After all, anyone who doesn't allow us to do so is undemocratic...

"Hail Boris"

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Your choice?

Yes we know, and your side won. Not that you'd know it, since they won the referendum, and got their PM of choice in Number 10, Brexiteers have been all over the media looking as sour as ever. Mind you, I would've thought the deployment of a couple of naval gunboats to protect the U.K's waters would've put a smile on their miserable faces, it might remind them of past happier times of WW2.

Anyway , they've got the Government's £29 million taxpayer funded Festival of Brexit to look forward to. 

Lots of tacky plastic flag waving, off colour jokes about minorities, and a good old sing song.

Can't wait  :partyhat:

Edited by Mister M

8 hours ago, Mister M said:

Yes we know, and your side won. Not that you'd know it, since they won the referendum, and got their PM of choice in Number 10, Brexiteers have been all over the media looking as sour as ever. Mind you, I would've thought the deployment of a couple of naval gunboats to protect the U.K's waters would've put a smile on their miserable faces, it might remind them of past happier times of WW2.

Anyway , they've got the Government's £29 million taxpayer funded Festival of Brexit to look forward to. 

Lots of tacky plastic flag waving, off colour jokes about minorities, and a good old sing song.

Can't wait  :partyhat:

I like the cartoon.  That's a helluva idea to finally get rid of the Remainers & the ones who are continually pulling the UK down, like a bunch of amateur fifth columnists or those with no intention of pulling their weight in the brave new world. 

You are allowed to function without a load of unelected EU Commissioners telling you how to you know.   Or maybe you can't? 

Edited by Baron99