Jump to content

Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

Vaati

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute.

 

In addition to remoaner we are also not going to allow the use of libdums or liebore - if you cannot behave like adults and post without recourse to these childish insults then please refrain from posting. If you have a problem with this then you all know where the helpdesk is. 

Message added by Vaati

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, West 77 said:

l voted to leave the EU and just like leave voters in Sunderland was promised nothing by any of the leave campaigns. Stop making things up.

Brexit is built on lies, brextremists were promised lots of things. Everything bad was called project fear, stop trying to rewrite history

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I believe the majority of people in Sunderland voted to leave the EU which included many people who worked at the Nissan factory and in other businesses that benefit from the Nissan factory being located in Sunderland.  The people who live and work in Sunderland heard all the debates before the EU referendum vote and weighed up all the pros and cons of remaining in the corrupt EU and voted accordingly for their own reasons. Not all voters decide their decisions for selfish reasons.

Whatever.

 

I'm reporting a consequence of the Leave vote, and commiserating with those made to suffer from it against their will.

 

That is all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, West 77 said:

l voted to leave the EU and just like leave voters in Sunderland was promised nothing by any of the leave campaigns. Stop making things up.

Lol at the irony of this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, L00b said:

Whatever.

 

I'm reporting a consequence of the Leave vote, and commiserating with those made to suffer from it against their will.

 

That is all.

What you're doing is mocking the good people of Sunderland who made their democratic choice to vote Leave.  It's because of the likes of you who mock democracy that countries like China and other  other dictatorships will only get stronger as a consequence of what has happened since the UK voted to leave the corrupt EU.  Just for completeness the way Donald Trump has behaved since he lost a democratic vote has also weakened the democratic process.                                                                                                           

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, West 77 said:

What you're doing is mocking the good people of Sunderland who made their democratic choice to vote Leave.  It's because of the likes of you who mock democracy that countries like China and other  other dictatorships will only get stronger as a consequence of what has happened since the UK voted to leave the corrupt EU.  Just for completeness the way Donald Trump has behaved since he lost a democratic vote has also weakened the democratic process.                                                                                                           

How am I mocking anyone in Sunderland?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, West 77 said:

l voted to leave the EU and just like leave voters in Sunderland was promised nothing by any of the leave campaigns.

Nonsense!

 

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

Stop making things up.

LOL! :loopy:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you forgotten the big red bus and the promises from Nigel? You need to lie down and have a good think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, L00b said:

Whatever.

 

I'm reporting a consequence of the Leave vote, and commiserating with those made to suffer from it against their will.

 

That is all.

I'm sure the French farmers will be grateful for your commiserations.

2 minutes ago, Sidonica said:

Have you forgotten the big red bus and the promises from Nigel? You need to lie down and have a good think

nee'r mind it'll soon be over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, retep said:

I'm sure the French farmers will be grateful for your commiserations.

nee'r mind it'll soon be over.

I will be delighted when it's over, I started preparing for it years ago, however not everyone is as fortunate as I am . Are you prepared ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, retep said:

nee'r mind it'll soon be over.

i doubt it, there's *years* of fallout and  faff ahead of us.

 

until eventually we rejoin - it's simply inevitable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, retep said:

 

nee'r mind it'll soon be over.

You are not wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sidonica said:

I will be delighted when it's over, I started preparing for it years ago, however not everyone is as fortunate as I am . Are you prepared ?

Since the early 70's, just didn't think it would take so long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.