Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

6 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Why ?

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Why ?

@hackey lad- cos you're being both 'sexist' and 'xenophobic'  in the same sentence, apparently, going on the response from the thought police.🤣

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

@hackey lad- cos you're being both 'sexist' and 'xenophobic'  in the same sentence, apparently, going on the response from the thought police.🤣

If she was also gay would that be classed as a hat trick?

• Like 1

Guest sibon
11 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Does that make you the thought police  police?

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

Does that make you the thought police  police?

Dunno - but the response from you and Mister Gee appeared to suggest that, knowing the thought processes that seem to be behind some of your responses.

Guest sibon
26 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Dunno - but the response from you and Mister Gee appeared to suggest that, knowing the thought processes that seem to be behind some of your responses.

You don’t know any of my thought processes, so please assume a little less in future.

If you are going to act as the self appointed thought police police, I’m going to have to become the thought police police police.

No good will come of an escalation like that.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

You don’t know any of my thought processes, so please assume a little less in future.

If you are going to act as the self appointed thought police police, I’m going to have to become the thought police police police.

No good will come of an escalation like that.

🤣 Well, as that 'statement' was unqualified, I just had to assume what it meant, based on your (& Mister Gee's) previous behaviour - if I got it wrong, please explain.

Hmmm... :huh:

Speaking as a purely impartial observer...

... I must confess that I've seen very little evidence of any 'thought processes' in this thread. :hihi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Speaking as a purely impartial observer...

... I must confess that I've seen very little evidence of any 'thought processes' in this thread. :hihi:

Respectfully, I disagree Mr Bloke.

There’s been as much thought processes expended on each side of the debate in this thread, respectively, as were expended by referendum voters on each side of the debate in 2016.

😁

Looks like they're at it again!

Biden and Democrats’ Brexit intrusions are conduct unbecoming the US

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/3537221-biden-and-democrats-brexit-intrusions-are-conduct-unbecoming-the-us/

The so-called right of a sovereign country not to have its domestic affairs and voting right interfered with from outside agents.

Still the same old, same old, from the party on the Left. "If we do it, it's OK!"  :)

Barack Obama: Brexit would put UK 'back of the queue' for ...

https://www.theguardian.com  politics › apr › barack-...

Apr 22, 2016 — Barack Obama has warned that the UK would be at the “back of the queue” in any trade deal with the US if the country chose to leave the EU, as ...

Apr 20, 2016 — Barack Obama is due to arrive in London on Thursday to enter the debate about Britain's future in Europe, amid fresh warnings that leaving ...

As I say, never listen to what politicians say, watch what they do!

Lol

Edited by trastrick

48 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Biden and Democrats’ Brexit intrusions are conduct unbecoming the US

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/3537221-biden-and-democrats-brexit-intrusions-are-conduct-unbecoming-the-us/

The so-called right of a sovereign country not to have its domestic affairs and voting right interfered with from outside agents.

"Lee Cohen, a senior fellow of the Bow Group and the Bruges Group, was adviser on Great Britain to the U.S. House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee and founded the Congressional United Kingdom Caucus."

No **** Sherlock...

...there is no more intrusion today than there ever has been. :roll:

Still the same old, same old, from the party on the Left. "If we do it, it's OK!"  :)

Which this clearly isn't since the policies outlined above are not a partisan issue and are, in fact, an extension of the Senate’s Foreign Relations Committee resolution reaffirming its support for the Good Friday Agreement.

The resolution states that any new or amended trade agreements or other bilateral agreements between the US and the UK must take into consideration the Good Friday Agreement. :?

The US isn't buying the UK governments BS re: the N.I.Protocol...

...because it's BS! :?

Barack Obama: Brexit would put UK 'back of the queue' for ...

https://www.theguardian.com  politics › apr › barack-...

Apr 22, 2016 — Barack Obama has warned that the UK would be at the “back of the queue” in any trade deal with the US if the country chose to leave the EU, as ...

Apr 20, 2016 — Barack Obama is due to arrive in London on Thursday to enter the debate about Britain's future in Europe, amid fresh warnings that leaving ...

Well, it must be, since Trump did exactly the same:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/12/trump-backed-brexit-then-he-used-it-as-leverage-219001/

Trump backed Brexit, dishonestly, because it made the UK weaker...

...and your memory has failed you once again. :thumbsup: :?

As I say, never listen to what politicians say, watch what they do!

Which clearly, given this post, you have singularly failed to do! :roll:

Edited by Magilla