Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

6 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Brexit is now history.

It's time this thread was locked.

The consequences aren't history.

4 minutes ago, West 77 said:

This thread has now become an embarrassment as a consequence of the anti Brexit mob posters. 

Time  to move on.

Now there seems to be a national shortage of apologies. We seem to be 17 million short.

We have to suffer the embarrassment of a Brexit vote.

This thread should and I am sure will remain open to allow the Brexit voters to celebrate the benefits as they become evident.

There must be something.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

This thread has now become an embarrassment as a consequence of the anti Brexit mob posters. 

Time  to move on.

I thought it was a "process"

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, West 77 said:

Brexit is now history.

It's time this thread was locked.

Brexit is a process.

Some processes are better than others.

Buy your turkey early.

2 hours ago, West 77 said:

Time  to move on.

For myself I've accepted Brexit happened  - just fail to see any benefit from it,

A consequence of Brexit 😎

3 hours ago, West 77 said:

Time  to move on.

The only embarrassment round here is that which you're obviously feeling about seeing post after post detailing problems caused by brexit while you have nothing positive to counter them with. Meanwhile your government still haven't "got brexit done" and won't have until they've implemented a solution to the NI border problem.

2 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

Thanks for posting this.

So was it a media lie or a government lie?

Gut feeling is government  lie, I think I recall statements to the press and photos, but I'd have to check.

39 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Gut feeling is government  lie, I think I recall statements to the press and photos, but I'd have to check.

"Agreed" but not signed?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-agrees-historic-trade-deal-with-australia

Ah - an agreement "in principle".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia–United_Kingdom_Free_Trade_Agreement

If we can't get a deal with Australia (apart from the ones where the EU deal was simply rolled over), who can we get a deal with?

Edited by Longcol

Guest sibon
Just now, West 77 said:

I'm just trying to give the anti Brexit mob that post here the heads up.  These types who post here look embarrassing, childish and petty to normal people reading this thread. tinfoilhat's latest contribution is a good example.  He's misunderstood the difference been agreeing to a trade in principle and signing the said trade agreement.

As my grandma used to say "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"

The thing is that Brexit isn’t turning out to be the trip to the sunlit uplands that we were all promised. It’s beginning to look like a serious error. 

Telling lies about stuff might fool people for a while. Ultimately, reality wins out. That’s what’s happening now. People are realising that they’ve been sold a pup by the Brexit mob.

As Half Man Half Biscuit once said:

“You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead, mate”