Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

13 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Exactly correct, no sane person listens to anything the anti Brexit / antic democratic / anti British mob say about anything. 

He played for Luton Town in the early 80’s.

Right wing journalist and GB News presenter Isabel Oakeshott, the wife of the multimillionaire leader of the Brexit Party, is exactly the sort of person this country needs to tell us what ‘Christmas is all about’ amid goods shortages. 

GB News host says we should think what ‘Christmas is all about’ amid goods shortages – and people are shocked | indy100

Love the responses to her. Very fitting.

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Right wing journalist and GB News presenter Isabel Oakeshott, the wife of the multimillionaire leader of the Brexit Party, is exactly the sort of person this country needs to tell us what ‘Christmas is all about’ amid goods shortages. 

GB News host says we should think what ‘Christmas is all about’ amid goods shortages – and people are shocked | indy100

Is she?

Nigel Farages wife, she looks way too nice and too young.

35 minutes ago, Mister M said:

The pony club Katie Hopkins.

53 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Is she?

Nigel's not the leader of Reform UK (the new name for the Brexit Party), Richard Tice is.

Also, looks are no indication of how nice someone is.

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

Is she?

My mistake - I got my right wing political parties mixed up. Isabel Oakeshott is of course the wife of multimillionaire leader of Reform UK.

And she's not 'way too nice'. 

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, Mister M said:

My mistake - I got my right wing political parties mixed up. Isabel Oakeshott is of course the wife of multimillionaire leader of Reform UK.

And she's not 'way too nice'. 

She’s still way too nice for Farage, despite her deeply unpleasant personality 

Brexit aside, she has a point. People spend far too much at Christmas and there's no need to eat meat or poultry to have a fantastic Christmas meal. But using that as cover for the failures of Brexit is laughable and ridiculous

After the HGV drivers and fruit pickers shortages, the UK now has an increasing shortage of nurses.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/oct/09/nursing-crisis-sweeps-wards-as-nhs-battles-to-find-recruits

"Ministers are being warned of a mounting workforce crisis in England’s hospitals as they struggle to recruit staff for tens of thousands of nursing vacancies, with one in five nursing posts on some wards now unfilled.

Hospital leaders say the nursing shortfall has been worsened by a collapse in the numbers of recruits from Europe, including Spain and Italy.

The most recent NHS figures reveal there are about 39,000 vacancies for registered nurses in England, with one in 10 nursing posts unfilled on acute wards in London and one in five nursing posts empty on mental health wards in the south-east.

The number of nurses from the European Economic Area joining the Nursing and Midwifery Council register has fallen more than 90%, from 9,389 in the year to 31 March 2016 to 810 in the year to 31 March 2021."

33 minutes ago, Longcol said:

After the HGV drivers and fruit pickers shortages, the UK now has an increasing shortage of nurses.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/oct/09/nursing-crisis-sweeps-wards-as-nhs-battles-to-find-recruits

"Ministers are being warned of a mounting workforce crisis in England’s hospitals as they struggle to recruit staff for tens of thousands of nursing vacancies, with one in five nursing posts on some wards now unfilled.

Hospital leaders say the nursing shortfall has been worsened by a collapse in the numbers of recruits from Europe, including Spain and Italy.

The most recent NHS figures reveal there are about 39,000 vacancies for registered nurses in England, with one in 10 nursing posts unfilled on acute wards in London and one in five nursing posts empty on mental health wards in the south-east.

The number of nurses from the European Economic Area joining the Nursing and Midwifery Council register has fallen more than 90%, from 9,389 in the year to 31 March 2016 to 810 in the year to 31 March 2021."

It should  be plain to everyone that the numerous observations made by those who questioned the wisdom of Brexit are being proved correct,plus numerous others that were not so obvious are becoming apparent.

Meanwhile ,whilst we try to negotiate the “bumps in the road” I cannot think of a single benefit so far.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

I believe Nigel Farage is married to a German Lady. Isabel Oakeshott always talks common sense when she does the paper reviews on SKY News.

Was Isabel Oakeshott talking common sense when she revealed that David Cameron had inserted his penis into a dead pig's head when he was a member of the Bullingdon club?

27 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Unlike you  I have no interest in whatever David Cameron chooses to do with his phallus. Are you jealous of the said pig?

I too have no interest in David Cameron - but given that you're a big supporter of the Tories, and have said that Oakeshott talks commonsense, I wondered what you thought of his antics when a member of the Bullingdon club.

You can't just sweep it away under the carpet like an embarrassing secret.