Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

It is said, that the civilized man seeks out good and intelligent company so that by learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God.  Personally, however, I like to start the day with total ********s to remind me I'm best.

Sleep well chaps , see you in the morning. 😀

Guest sibon
45 minutes ago, Tony said:

It is said, that the civilized man seeks out good and intelligent company so that by learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God.  Personally, however, I like to start the day with total ********s to remind me I'm best.

Sleep well chaps , see you in the morning. 😀

Someone really has been mucking about with your keyboard.

Or, your ego.

#prayfortonyskeyegoboard 

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

I voted remain and despise what this mob have done to the country, a bit of humour is one of the few things that keeps me going at present.

They’ve not done anything to this country. It’s all part of a rebalancing, resetting, levelling up by levelling down, agenda.

Pfft you commies are stupid sometimes.

/Tory 

Edited by sibon

14 minutes ago, sibon said:

They’ve not done anything to this country. It’s all part of a rebalancing, resetting, levelling up by levelling down, agenda.

I thought it was all about Stoke Poges.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10065169/Boris-says-Levelling-Stoke-Poges.html

10 hours ago, sibon said:

Someone really has been mucking about with your keyboard.

Or, your ego.

#prayfortonyskeyegoboard 

Pfft you commies are stupid sometimes.

/Tory 

Don't give up the day job sibon, humour really isn't your thing. 

Maybe you remember this though.

On 02/10/2021 at 20:17, Tony said:

First I'll need to know who your MEPs were, the party and what they broadly stand for in EU governance terms.

Presumably Google was proving a bit difficult that day but it's been a week now and nobody has managed an answer. Can you? Are you one of the vanishingly small number of regular people who knew the answer to that question or are you like everyone else, even the politically curious among us,  and have no idea who your MEP was, never mind their party or broadly what their policies were?

Come on, an honest answer please @sibon I'm 100% confident that you have no idea who you voted for to represent you in the EU Parliament and don't have a clue about them or what they said they would do on your behalf. 

Sometimes, the truth is like a frying pan to the back of the head. 

Guest sibon
20 minutes ago, Tony said:

Maybe you remember this though.

Presumably Google was proving a bit difficult that day but it's been a week now and nobody has managed an answer. Can you? Are you one of the vanishingly small number of regular people who knew the answer to that question or are you like everyone else, even the politically curious among us,  and have no idea who your MEP was, never mind their party or broadly what their policies were?

Come on, an honest answer please @sibon I'm 100% confident that you have no idea who you voted for to represent you in the EU Parliament and don't have a clue about them or what they said they would do on your behalf. 

Sometimes, the truth is like a frying pan to the back of the head. 

Why have you tagged me in this post?

You’re losing it.

8 minutes ago, sibon said:

Why have you tagged me in this post?

You’re losing it.

In the hope of finally making some point about some ‘democratic deficit’, no doubt.

Which a little ironical, considering Tony’s insistence on moving on, now that Brexit is ‘done’.

Meanwhile, back to consequences. Investors started dumping GB gilts this week.

Guest sibon
19 minutes ago, L00b said:

In the hope of finally making some point about some ‘democratic deficit’, no doubt.

Which a little ironical, considering Tony’s insistence on moving on, now that Brexit is ‘done’.

Meanwhile, back to consequences. Investors started dumping GB gilts this week.

It’s just strange that he’s singled me out to answer a rather dull, week old question.

Then again, he’s made some very strange posts lately. 

8 minutes ago, sibon said:

It’s just strange that he’s singled me out to answer a rather dull, week old question.

Then again, he’s made some very strange posts lately. 

I voted for Magid Magid if that helps him :)

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Me too, well, I voted Green and Majid was elected.

Don’t tell Tony, but I can remember how I voted in every election since 1983🙂 Remembering stuff is kind of vital in my profession.

5 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Well that's put my mind at rest...

... I was wondering who it was! :hihi:

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Well that's put my mind at rest...

... I was wondering who it was! :hihi:

Tune in next week and I’ll tell you when I voted for Richard Caborn.

Don’t touch that dial.