Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

7 hours ago, West 77 said:

You're correct the original article isn't fake news.  The fake news was created by Magilla's use of that article with a very small cherry picked few words chosen from the article which he highlighted  in his anti Brexit post.  hackey lad was correct in calling out Magilla for his outrageous failed attempt to mislead the forum.

Thanks for the backing but honestly its not needed . Some posters just post lies / mistruths to further their agenda. 

8 hours ago, West 77 said:

You're correct the original article isn't fake news.  The fake news was created by Magilla's use of that article with a very small cherry picked few words chosen from the article which he highlighted  in his anti Brexit post.

Nothing in my post was fake, the part I posted wasn't cherry picked, it was the part about Brexit... this is the Brexit thread! :thumbsup:

hackey lad was correct in calling out Magilla for his outrageous failed attempt to mislead the forum.

Hackneyed Lad's not capable of calling out anyone! :?

12 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Thanks for the backing but honestly its not needed.

So that would be a "no" to my previous post then... quelle surprise! Same ole same ole! ;)

Some posters just post lies / mistruths to further their agenda. 

Do they?

Which posters are these?

Which posts are lies?

Who told the lie, and why would they need to?

What's your opinion... oh that's right, you don't have one! :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

9 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Nothing in my post was fake, the part I posted wasn't cherry picked, it was the part about Brexit... this is the Brexit thread! :thumbsup:

Hackneyed Lad's not capable of calling out anyone! :?

So that would be a "no" to my previous post then... quelle surprise! Same ole same ole! ;)

Do they?

Which posters are these?

Which posts are lies?

Who told the lie, and why would they need to?

What's your opinion... oh that's right, you don't have one! :hihi:

Which previous post?

15 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Which previous post?

LOL, didn't see that coming! :hihi:

Q.E.D!

Same ole Hackneyed... laughable!

Edited by Magilla

16 hours ago, West 77 said:

I knew it wasn't needed. I just don't think Magilla should be allowed to get away unchallenged with propaganda, misleading contributions and anti British rhetoric he bombards the forum with.

why not?  you do

17 hours ago, West 77 said:

I knew it wasn't needed. I just don't think Magilla should be allowed to get away unchallenged with propaganda, misleading contributions and anti British rhetoric he bombards the forum with.

LOL, because you're unable to counter it... it turns out... it's all true :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, andyofborg said:

why not?  you do

:hihi:

I must say a big thank you to all the Brexiteers on the forum for not rubbing our Remainer noses in all the benefits that Brexit has achieved. It is very kind of you not to gloat in all that you have won.

The biggest win of all is to be free of any further integation that the EU might contemplate.

16 minutes ago, carosio said:

The biggest win of all is to be free of any further integation that the EU might contemplate.

What’s integation?

2 minutes ago, West 77 said:

That's because Leave voters are Gentlemen and Ladies who behave with dignity and humbleness.

🤣🤣 Says a right wing comedian who voted remain.

On 30/07/2021 at 17:18, The Joker said:

So, back to the topic at hand:

• We still don't have control of our borders.  Refugees are continuing to arrive on our shoes, and we can't send them back to the European mainland.

• We're paying Le Francais £tens of millions to so . . . something.

• The fishermen who voted for Brexit are having their livelihoods ruined.

• The farmers are next, because they can no longer receive EU subsidies, and the Evil Tory government have signed an one-sided trade deal with Austroylier' (the former penal conoly) to ship their beef over here.

• And it now costs a fortune in fees, time and effort to ship high-value items to mainland Europe.

Can anybody remind me of the benefits again?

And I mean, a real, tanglible benefit, not a jingoistic cliche about democracy, Lockdoctor.

I'm still waiting for a sensible reply