Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

Just now, Delayed said:

You said we have an Indian home secretary. We don't, we have a British home secretary.

You could've said we have a British home secretary with an Indian heritage or Indian background.  My apologies for being factual...

I didn't know racists were so nuanced.

Just now, The Joker said:

I didn't know racists were so nuanced.

Wouldn't want people being stereotyped now  would we? That's what Ol' Nige and BoJo do and I know you hate that

15 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Wouldn't want people being stereotyped now  would we? That's what Ol' Nige and BoJo do and I know you hate that

Speaking of which, where's Sir Nige' right now?

Why is Sir Nige' not on Newsnight, campaigning for his best friend Trump?

Edited by The Joker
it's *Sir* Nige

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Speaking of which, where's Sir Nige' right now?

Why is Sir Nige' not on Newsnight, campaigning for his best friend Trump?

He's bucceneering on the high seas pointing at immigrants whilst at the same trying to persuade people to invest with him AND setting up a new party - REFUK.

Isn't it just.

1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

He's bucceneering on the high seas pointing at immigrants whilst at the same trying to persuade people to invest with him AND setting up a new party - REFUK.

Isn't it just.

oh god no, really?  Who's Sir Nige's billionaire sugar daddy this time?

Sir Nige' has already fallen out with billionaire Aaron Banks, and billionaire Trump* only cares about billionaire Trump*.

*Trump claims to be a billionaire.

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

oh god no, really?  Who's Sir Nige's billionaire sugar daddy this time?

Sir Nige' has already fallen out with billionaire Aaron Banks, and billionaire Trump* only cares about billionaire Trump*.

*Trump claims to be a billionaire.

He's owning the libs for a £199 per year subscription.

https://www.cityam.com/control-or-catastrophe-farage-fortune-freedom-and-a-199-subscription/

7 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

He's owning the libs for a £199 per year subscription.

https://www.cityam.com/control-or-catastrophe-farage-fortune-freedom-and-a-199-subscription/

£199 to get financial advice from a bloke who had a £10,000 bet on Trump to win the US election.  I’m under no doubt that some folk will be taken in further by this opportunistic grifter.

Edited by Mister Gee

11 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

£199 to get financial advice from a bloke who had a £10,000 bet on Trump to win the US election.  I’m under no doubt that some folk will be taken in further by this opportunistic grifter.

people still seem to think nigerian bankers need help to launder money so i'm sure they will, 

10 hours ago, The Joker said:

You didn't know Ms Patel has Indian heritage?  You couldn't guess that from her name?  Aw bless, you're adorable 😘

Your racism isn't.

2 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

Your racism isn't.

Off topic, but I respectfuliy disagree with your implication.

I think Ms Priti Patel is a nasty piece of work, and I don't particularly like her, but it's not her Indian heritage that I have a problem with.

Unsold fish are rotting on the docks and companies are hitting the wall but Mogg says the fish are now ‘happier’ because they’re ‘British’.

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-01-14/british-fish-happier-after-brexit-says-jacob-rees-mogg

We’re being governed by a deranged cult.

Edited by Mister Gee

6 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Unsold fish are rotting on the docks and companies are hitting the wall but Mogg says the fish are now ‘happier’ because they’re ‘British’.

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-01-14/british-fish-happier-after-brexit-says-jacob-rees-mogg

We’re being governed by a deranged cult.

*gently puts head in hands*