Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

I wasn't a poster  here then. If I had been a poster I would have said I would be happy with WTO terms  in return for freedom from  the EU.

You're obsessed with accusing Boris of lying.  If Boris genuinely believed there was no chance there wouldn't be a deal then he is not lying.

After having negotiated and signed a “terrific”deal over the WA the duplicitous cabinet then reneges.

Makes you proud to be British does it not.

Indeed. Not as good a deal as the EU got but at least we get to send them cheese tariff free. So that's good. Mind you, if we don't get a deal with the EU the French can send cheddar etc as we won't have geographical protection any more.

2 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Boris Johnson said there was no chance there wouldn't be a deal. Gove said the same.

Were they lying?

Were their lips moving?

15 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

That’s 0.07% of GDP sorted then.

Still quite a bit of work to do.

And it is so heavily biased to Japan they must be laughing their kimonos off.

11 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

That’s 0.07% of GDP sorted then.

Still quite a bit of work to do.

"[Japan] stands to get the lions share, 80%, of the total estimated £15bn boost to trade for both countries."

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

Indeed. Not as good a deal as the EU got but at least we get to send them cheese tariff free. So that's good. Mind you, if we don't get a deal with the EU the French can send cheddar etc as we won't have geographical protection any more.

We can always send some English  champagne to go with it.

And its ‘own self serving machinations over the interest of its’ population.

A government who fails to tell the truth and fails to honour commitments.

Whats to be proud about?

Edited by RJRB

1 hour ago, retep said:

We can always send some English  champagne to go with it.

Sparkling wine

10 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Sparkling wine

For now,

"We have dreamt for a number of years of working with our dear friends in the UK to create a special Franco/British project, built on the values of friendship and also to create something special to show our appreciation of the UK support for Champagne – it is Champagne Taittinger’s number one export market. We are very excited that this dream is now becoming a reality."

https://www.domaineevremond.com/

2 hours ago, West 77 said:

It takes two to tango. If the EU could be trusted and had acted in good faith then the British government wouldn't feel the need to introduce the new domestic legislation. I'm over the moon we have a British government that puts precedence of British law over international law. I'm delighted we have a British Prime Minister who is making Britain great again. I'm more proud to be British today than the same time last year when we had a British parliament containing a majority of British MPs who blocked the implementation of a democratic choice made by the British electorate. 

Boris won the election on the back of promising to implement the WA. Then parliament, with his 80 seat majority, passed the legislation. The will of the people was clearly that we sign up to the WA and we did. Now we must obey the consequent law.

34 minutes ago, retep said:

For now,

"We have dreamt for a number of years of working with our dear friends in the UK to create a special Franco/British project, built on the values of friendship and also to create something special to show our appreciation of the UK support for Champagne – it is Champagne Taittinger’s number one export market. We are very excited that this dream is now becoming a reality."

https://www.domaineevremond.com/

Did you read any of the page you’ve linked to?

Sparking wine it is.