Sheffield Wednesday V Reading Fc

as I say top manager needed and big clear out ,didn't wolves just loan top players to get up,could be a idea?,but monk has not got a clue,rhodes not good enough? he cannot be worse can he?

5 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I suspect that the players will decide to perform well (to keep supporters on the hook) and Reading will be well beaten. It's the system / formula the players seem to have engineered and done in the past (dire, dire, dire, even worse, GREAT!) They'll revert to substandard for the next game and will repeat the process / system / formula  'til Monk is sacked.

I'll go 3-0 Wednesday today. I don't do predictions normally, but I want to say 'told you so' on my next posting.

You got the scoreline right Hots.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

as I say top manager needed and big clear out ,didn't wolves just loan top players to get up,could be a idea?,but monk has not got a clue,rhodes not good enough? he cannot be worse can he?

Yes he can. I'd rather that borukov get a game over Rhodes. 

1 hour ago, Padders said:

You got the scoreline right Hots.

Just checked my Crystal Ball. The batteries were running low.  I think our great performance MIGHT be the next game.

What a shower.

Choosing different players won't make a bit of difference. They've all made their minds up. They're not interested. They don't care. They're all a disgrace.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Looked like Dawson could of done better on the second goal. Think it's time to give wildsmith a go or bring Westwood back in.  No surprise with the result though, we are shocking at the minute and not sure if monk is the man to change it but at same time sacking him isn't going to change much either.

Well ,/ 🤔 Blackburn hadn't won a game in 10 🤔 wigan Hadn't won an home game oct/Nov ,Luton hadn't won a game in 10🤔 Reading Hadn't won a game in 7🤔 .

Welcome to sheffield Wednesday humiliation society 🙄

Edited by owl.66

Another howler from Dawson.