Sheffield Wednesday V Reading Fc

well another home game,BUT what will happen as its the 3rd match in 7 days ,and will the ageing side tire?

Not about if they tire, it's if they actually can play well. I don't buy into this tiredness, I'm sure they can manage it and he can always change a few players so no excuse

Hope Monk plays the players in the correct position,as Foresteri was placed on the left and suppose to replace Harris but seem lost,Bannan might be rested tomorrow as he seems to have lost is form,Monk should start to give our younger players a chance as the olders ones seems to have lost there form,the crowd tomorrow will not feel confident in winning this game so the atmosphere will be very quite,like to see what happens if they fall behind early tomorrow

Between the two teams it,s no win in twelve,Ii don,t see Reading doing anything other than parking the bus , whether we can break them down is  questionable We all keep saying something has to be changed to get things back on track, but what is the solution. I for one have written this season off  and a lower mid table position seems to be what we are at present with this squad.  

I agree with that and then clearout the tat and then instal a top manager to re-build the whole team and take us forward

I suspect that the players will decide to perform well (to keep supporters on the hook) and Reading will be well beaten. It's the system / formula the players seem to have engineered and done in the past (dire, dire, dire, even worse, GREAT!) They'll revert to substandard for the next game and will repeat the process / system / formula  'til Monk is sacked.

I'll go 3-0 Wednesday today. I don't do predictions normally, but I want to say 'told you so' on my next posting.

Today’s line up against Reading.

Dawson

Palmer

Lee

Harris

Pelupessy

Borner

Nuhiu

Iorfa

Da Cruz

Urhoghide

Forestieri

Subs: Wildsmith, Lees, Murphy, Bannan, Hunt, Windass, Wickham

2 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I suspect that the players will decide to perform well (to keep supporters on the hook) and Reading will be well beaten. It's the system / formula the players seem to have engineered and done in the past (dire, dire, dire, even worse, GREAT!) They'll revert to substandard for the next game and will repeat the process / system / formula  'til Monk is sacked.

I'll go 3-0 Wednesday today. I don't do predictions normally, but I want to say 'told you so' on my next posting.

Would that be a Nuhiu hat trick. 

1-0 Reading and a stonewall pen for them not given. 

1 minute ago, Moistened said:

1-0 Reading and a stonewall pen for them not given. 

Static SWFC defence according to Radio Sheffield. 

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

I agree with that and then clearout the tat and then instal a top manager to re-build the whole team and take us forward

Yes a top top manager