Could It Be A Premature Bow Out For Monk?

5 hours ago, bassett one said:

just sack the blithering idiotic manager and get a top one in asap,we keep taking 2nd best managers as I believe we wont pay up decent wagers for that job,then get top loan players like wolves and we can be back to where we belong in 24 months,you just have to listen to monk ,hes run out of ideas and excuses,the late beloved brian clough another man we wouldn't part with enough cash,would never have put up with this lot,i can see us going down at this rate,finnally monk said on the radio he didn't see any upset fans,possibly because they all had gone.

" back to where we belong " ?

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

" back to where we belong " ?

At the moment, where they are now is probably the average of the last 25 years. 

I guess he means the Premier League though, about half a dozen Championship sides say the same thing because they had decent spells in the top flight a few decades ago. 

Edited by Moistened

Look... we're heading for the pub league we Owls so derided when we left the Blades behind.

It's come around, and it'll go around... stick with Monk, and let us see ...

Rebuild, move on.

Although this is not all down to Monk, his strange tactics haven't helped, Forestieri at left wing back, ended up at Luton with a 2-0-8 formation. 

Since he's been here he's been managing with his hands tied behind his back, not been able to bring his own staff in, working with the remnants of the Carlos/Jos/Bruce squads ,and only now being able to bring a few players in

The club is in a mess, from FFP to ridiculous ticket prices, to possible points deductions. 

Think it,s time for DC to make a statement has to what is happening at our club and what lies ahead. All this uncertainty/rumours just  does not help anyone. 

1 hour ago, ALAN 58 said:

Think it,s time for DC to make a statement has to what is happening at our club and what lies ahead. All this uncertainty/rumours just  does not help anyone. 

Fully agree, he's in Japan at the moment so don't think anything will be imminent.

25 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Fully agree, he's in Japan at the moment so don't think anything will be imminent.

In Japan?

While Rome burned......

Mr Chansiri is making Jeremy Corbyn's leadership almost appear Churchillian. 

9 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

In Japan?

While Rome burned......

Mr Chansiri is making Jeremy Corbyn's leadership almost appear Churchillian. 

To be fair his visa only allows him to be in the UK for a certain period of time per year, hence an even greater need for someone to run the company in his absences.

Re someone to run the business in his absence. This is what I don't understand & forgive me if I have missed something in the public arena on the same. A quick look at Companies House public information states DC is the only Director so who is running the business/ making decisions both 'locally' & from a running an EFL championship football team competence perspective on a day-to-day basis!?

This club  is sinking faster than the Bismark and for  all the good of DC,s intentions, and he has , little is happening, which shows on the field.  As the saying goes, " While the cats away the mice will play"  there should be  someone  permanently at the club   who is able to to see to the day to day running of the club at top level.  I do not doubt DC,s  ability as a businessman   but  SWFC  is all i,m interested in either  spend more time at the club  of which i am led to believe he his limited to do or he has to delegate  responsibility.( being on the other end of a phone or sending emails does not get the job done quickly)  This appears  to be another wasted season  for the fans and if this carries on it could turn out to be even longer. The ball is in your half DC. the backing is there just give us a team  worthy of our support.

9 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

This club  is sinking faster than the Bismark and for  all the good of DC,s intentions, and he has , little is happening, which shows on the field.  As the saying goes, " While the cats away the mice will play"  there should be  someone  permanently at the club   who is able to to see to the day to day running of the club at top level.  I do not doubt DC,s  ability as a businessman   but  SWFC  is all i,m interested in either  spend more time at the club  of which i am led to believe he his limited to do or he has to delegate  responsibility.( being on the other end of a phone or sending emails does not get the job done quickly)  This appears  to be another wasted season  for the fans and if this carries on it could turn out to be even longer. The ball is in your half DC. the backing is there just give us a team  worthy of our support.

100% agree, DC needs to acknowledge that his go it alone stance has failed miserably.

why not get in a top man to help a young manager,like harry rednap or similar,that person could float between England and where ever DCs is at,or just talk via video ect,this other person could scout for players,here and abroad,try to do loan deals and work with a new coach and sort it from there,but we need someone asap