Has Anyone Had A Free Boiler Grant?

I heard lately BGas  Offers a 40% disc if you're a member of their Home (?) Repair service, but on TV Boxt is cheaper.....than BG

There is no scheme like the warm front  were you  could get a free boiler if you were on benefit . They ran a similar thread to his a few weeks ago . Plenty of  people say there  is but firms  wanting to spend 10.000 pounds on your property putting under floor insulation fill cavitys etc so you can qualify but mention a combi boiler and you get erer we will talk about iter.  

If you find any thing like the warm front scheme let me know as i want one 

If you a re a property developer with no carpets in and a empty house it  would. at looking be worth  looking in to

Ask your plumber he will tell you best way forward hes in the game

19 hours ago, spider1 said:

There is no scheme like the warm front  were you  could get a free boiler if you were on benefit . They ran a similar thread to his a few weeks ago . Plenty of  people say there  is but firms  wanting to spend 10.000 pounds on your property putting under floor insulation fill cavitys etc so you can qualify but mention a combi boiler and you get erer we will talk about iter.  

If you find any thing like the warm front scheme let me know as i want one 

If you a re a property developer with no carpets in and a empty house it  would. at looking be worth  looking in to

Ask your plumber he will tell you best way forward hes in the game

Give me a try,  We do have to install a primary insulation method, but the cost of that is also covered.  You can change from a system boiler to a combi for usually around 250 assuming you want it in the same place.

Pass

Edited by spider1

15 hours ago, spider1 said:

So long as its not underfloor insulation yes or no 

If you have an attic room we can possibly look at that

Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness
I took legal action against berks insulation limited in July 2020 and I now have been compensated £535 for the damage they caused in property. There engineers are the worst . The boiler they fitted is causing issues already. They caused damage to my household goods and kitchen worktop. They have caused me too much stress. Please avoid at all cost. wont recommend this company at all

On 05/12/2019 at 18:29, sarah_12 said:

As title says,  I've had them knock on my door few days ago, they seemed legit but wondered if anyone has dealt with them before and if they do a good job? 

•  
I took legal action against berks insulation limited in July 2020 and I now have been compensated £535 for the damage they caused in property. There engineers are the worst . The boiler they fitted is causing issues already. They caused damage to my household goods and kitchen worktop. They have caused me too much stress. Please avoid at all cost. wont recommend this company at all

Has anyone had any experience of Rotherham councils scheme where they install replacement boilers and cavity wall insulation? The work is carried out by Greener Skies. I'm thinking of having it done but would just like to hear of anyone else's experiences.  😃

Any advice on the current scheme for help with new boilers?

It seems to me that only certain suppliers will do it. So if you’re not with one that does it you’d have to switch. Is that right?

Problem at the moment is several suppliers are going out of business. So who do I choose?