Can we just stop with the silly comments

It's not funny

Even millwall fans are shocked looking at social media 

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Can we just stop with the silly comments

It's not funny

Even millwall fans are shocked looking at social media 

You were the first to make a silly comment with your 'stool sample' joke 😂 

I’m with Roget on this it’s disgusting behaviour. The culprit seems quite impressed with himself.  Not sure what that says about him. 

At least Wednesday are in the EFL so we won't be subject to VAR & endless shots of the event from different angles. 

On 10/02/2020 at 16:37, craigmason said:

Sheffield United threatens to ban fans found to be involved in Hillsborough 'poo-gate'

United has threatened to ban fans found to have been involved in a trespass incident at Hillsborough where human excrement was left on the pitch.

Video footage and photographs circulating online show a number of men, believed to be Blades, on the pitch at Hillsborough after breaking into Sheffield Wednesday’s stadium.

One of the men was captured defecating on the centre circle.

As a Sheffield United fan I find this appalling and I think these idiots should be banned for life.  Hopefully that's what will happen.

I also think your thread title is appalling as well mate.  I'm assuming you meant "Scruffy" and not "Scuffy"?  That's the first thing.  The second thing is, don't label all Sheffield United fans with that title.  Some of us do have standards and are as disgusted as what you may be with the antics of these morons.

Security must be improved it would have been worse if sharp things were thrown around the pitch,or some noxious stuff like happened down south with the Russians. 

Would like to add as a United fan of 65 years this is disgusting behaviour !!

I am sure craigmason meant that the people doing this act were scruffy Blades fans not that every Blades fan is. As an Owls fan, I certainly believe they are and have many Blades friends who are disgusted by this. No club would want supporters like this.

Discusting

Sheffield United fan who had a poo on Hillsborough pitch breaks his silence over ‘nugget’

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/sheffield-united-fan-who-had-poo-hillsborough-pitch-breaks-his-silence-over-nugget-1396635

The foul yob that curled one out on the centre of Wednesday's pitch said he is 'tickled' by the online comments resulting from the viral video of him doing the deed.

I don't know why he thinks it's funny. Apparently his face is clearly visible, while being videoed by his mates. 

Wait till the police catch up with him, and the media. 

Then we will all know his identity.

Edited by Mister M

He won’t find it funny with gross indecency and a breaking and entering criminal record. Would this be recorded on his passport?

19 hours ago, Jen17 said:

I am sure craigmason meant that the people doing this act were scruffy Blades fans not that every Blades fan is. As an Owls fan, I certainly believe they are and have many Blades friends who are disgusted by this. No club would want supporters like this.

No i didn't mean All united supporters just the ones who broke into Hillsborough and crapped on the pitch