Luton Town V Swfc

Harsh penalty thankfully missed, a few bright spells of play for about 10mins the rest atrocious.

Another dismal performance, Monk your comments earlier make me question your appointment & Chansiri's running of the club .???

Defeatist talk from Monk before the match - "play-offs unrealistic" - he needs to go.

Liverpool gave us a proper lesson tonight. We hardly got a kick.

What?

Luton?

Shurrup!

It was Liverpool wasn't it?

Hang on a mo, I'll check ............................................................................

Does Gary Monk know what he is doing at this club,players are not showing no desire to win,we get Fletcher injured and ever since been on a dismal run of results & performances,some of these players do not deserve the money they get paid,Monk now better start giving the younger players a run in the team ,plus the bad run as started after the club offered the 10 year season ticket offer,like to see the fans reaction if they lose to Reading on Saturday and Lucas Joao scores the winner

Goes from bad to worse, Forestieri  wing back, asking for trouble. Some of that team should take a look at themselves.  Has GM got a problem with some of the players? Things are not going well and lose Saturday  and he is in for a rough ride. You have to feel for the fans who went to the game.  Even my patience is being put to the test. 

On 09/02/2020 at 10:49, bassett one said:

this is our easiest game so far I hope?

I'm going to quote you on this after the game.😂