Swfc Waged Not Used

bassett one

so we must have 1x goalkeeper wages,rhodes,part of van aken wages,centre forward and there must be more,costing thousands a week and monk doesn't want them and teams who want them cant afford them,be glad to get to the end of the year and sort it out,plus the other problem of the FA,i would get shut of monk as well,i don't think he can be trusted with the new season spend.

Clubs thrive on the movement of players in and out, DC has viewed the players at SWFC as "his" assets and not wanted to let go, its an admirable but very naive approach, selling players is not always a bad thing, we now seem to be left with players who feel they don't want to be there (FF) players who are not good enough (Van Aken) and 30 somethings with little value.

I agree and most cannot or wont move on due to the high wages,but the Rhodes situation is odd ,good enough for celtic,great at Norwich and other clubs,but useless at hillsbrough,sounds odd in that context ,but how much is the cost per week in unused players £200 thousand a week or more?