Siting A Microwave.

Hi All,         Does anybody know if it's O.K.  to site my microwave directly underneath the Worcester boiler in a corner of my kitchen?     There would be a 4 inch space above it & open space all around it.        Would rising hot air from it cause problems with the boiler,    with it obviously being open to the air at the bottom?       S'cuse my ignorance.

Is it a combination grill/oven type microwave?

Edited by carosio

No,    just your basic 800 watts cheapo thing,     only used about once every two days for five minutes.

Can't see any problems, only if the boiler leaked onto the microwave, but bear in mind that there is a gas supply inside the boiler and sometimes food can (accidently) burn. Having said that, my gas meter is in a cupboard 3 ft above a gas hob, which in turn has an electric oven below it, a common arrangement.

The instructions that come with your microwave should tell you the minimum clearance around your microwave. 

Thanks guys,    think I'll risk it then.        I always stand with it anyway,  I don't leave it unattended,   & the first sign of a problem I'll move it.   Cheers.