Phillip Schofield Says He's Gay

10 hours ago, jane2008 said:

I don't care what sexuality he is.  Nowt to do with me but I'm curious to know whether he has cheated on his wife with either sex

55 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I was thinking the same.  I’m not sure what is the worst, finding out your husband has cheated on you with another woman or a man? 

WHAT ?????? EITHER - EITHER - CHEATINGS CHEATING ISN'T IT ??????

THIS HAS TURNED INTO A PLOT FROM CORONATION ST - TRACY SLEPT WITH A WOMAN - SHOCK GASP HORROR.

WHAT I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WAS (& I'M GONA GET SHOT FOR THIS, BUT WHO CARES)

WHY? WHEN HE ANOUNCED HE WAS GAY DID HE HAVE TO START ACTING ALL EFFEMINATE AT THE SAME TIME ?

TO MY KNOWLEDGE THIS IS SOMETHING HE HAD NEVER DONE BEFORE.

Fine, I mean whatever. Does anyone reeeeally care that much? I suppose he's a public figure and it was always going to be in the news but why am I still hearing about it? 

married for almost 30 years to a wife and had children yet he knew he was gay? Bi maybe? 

I notice this more and more with the way modern news is published. It's thrown at us every hour of every day for weeks, plus the follow ups, the reactions, the reviews, the reactions to the reactions and why Carol from (name a town) is outraged for whatever boring reason. It deserves one article and leave it. 

As I wrote earlier, I was hard pressed to remember who they were writing about!

I hadn't seen him for years, so if asked, I would've said he was retired or a gonner!

Look these top celebrities have agents and PAs to arrange every item of their work and personal affairs. They will have discussed and planned his “ coming out” for months. I wouldn’t be surprised if in a couple of months he introduces a male partner, who has been waiting in the background for years.

8 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Look these top celebrities have agents and PAs to arrange every item of their work and personal affairs. They will have discussed and planned his “ coming out” for months. I wouldn’t be surprised if in a couple of months he introduces a male partner, who has been waiting in the background for years.

Proberbly someone working at the bbc, seems to be plenty 

Have all his adverts been removed btw?

Edited by pintor

16 minutes ago, pintor said:

Proberbly someone working at the bbc, seems to be plenty 

Have all his adverts been removed btw?

No

20 hours ago, RiffRaff said:

As I wrote earlier, I was hard pressed to remember who they were writing about!

I hadn't seen him for years, so if asked, I would've said he was retired or a gonner!

What? He's  never off the telly, adverts , everything in fact  I'm  getting fed up of seeing him.

Give someone else a chance that's  what methinks.

48 minutes ago, jaffa1 said:

What? He's  never off the telly, adverts , everything in fact  I'm  getting fed up of seeing him.

ditto

The amount of 'news' - ie NOT news - coverage this non-story has received has astounded me. WHO GIVES A CRAP? Woo-hoo - another entertainer is gay. Big deal. So what? Everyone and their dog is having an opinion on something that is of no import to anyone, save him, his wife and family. Move on....

On 12/02/2020 at 14:19, jaffa1 said:

Everything?

You're obviously an ITV viewer predominantly.

I'm not.

I haven't seen him in years.

My hearing is getting worse, I thought he said , I'm going grey.

11 minutes ago, Padders said:

My hearing is getting worse, I thought he said , I'm going grey.

This has made me laugh !