Phillip Schofield Says He's Gay

I had to look up who he actually was, given all the sudden media coverage.

If his wife has known for a while that means she thought she was marrying a heterosexual man,  he should have told her before imo

Has Philip fallen in love with another man, or has he been with a few gay men and he is frightened in case one of them decides to go to the media saying he is a closet house homosexual?  Or does he just look at men and he feels an attraction?  

I hope his wife is getting support, I also feel sorry for her if she thought she was married to a straight man. 

On 08/02/2020 at 09:06, Ridgewalk said:

He is a " national treasure"

My God,   are you having a laugh! 😄

On 07/02/2020 at 23:05, steved32 said:

Thought his "assault" on Corbyn was a pathetic attempt to present as a serious journalist.

I once saw him interviewing  Cameron and trying to do an Andrew Neil, he fell flat on his face and made himself look stupid by trying to be tough which he could never be.

On 07/02/2020 at 12:15, cressida said:

It's a shock to me,  but no matter or big deal these days

5 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Has Philip fallen in love with another man, or has he been with a few gay men and he is frightened in case one of them decides to go to the media saying he is a closet house homosexual?  Or does he just look at men and he feels an attraction?  

I hope his wife is getting support, I also feel sorry for her if she thought she was married to a straight man. 

isn't this usually the case. speak out before someone else does it for you?

5 hours ago, cressida said:

If his wife has known for a while that means she thought she was marrying a heterosexual man,  he should have told her before imo

acording to what he say's he knew when he got married - shame you didn't tell the wife rather than wait near on 27 years.

On 07/02/2020 at 12:15, cressida said:

It's a shock to me,  but no matter or big deal these days

As the late great Bob Hope said "As long as they don't make it compulsory"

Really...why is this even news?

7 hours ago, jaffa1 said:

My God,   are you having a laugh! 😄

I once saw him interviewing  Cameron and trying to do an Andrew Neil, he fell flat on his face and made himself look stupid by trying to be tough which he could never be.

He used to interact with a fluffy puppet.  How can he be regarded as a serious journo?

Joan Collins says some people have known for years and wondered why he'd suddenly come out now,  forgive me if I'm wrong,  but it has shifted attention from his recent spat with his colleagues.

Schofield versus Cliff Rchards, (Harry Webb)  Schofield has at least come  out. Anyhow if its OK to be Gay whats the flippin problem, I thought there was such a thing as Gay Pride,  Proud to be Gay and all that.  :huh:

I don't care what sexuality he is.  Nowt to do with me but I'm curious to know whether he has cheated on his wife with either sex

8 hours ago, jane2008 said:

I don't care what sexuality he is.  Nowt to do with me but I'm curious to know whether he has cheated on his wife with either sex

Why don't you find out where he lives, wait around outside his house and then ask him?

9 hours ago, jane2008 said:

I was thinking the same.  I’m not sure what is the worst, finding out your husband has cheated on you with another woman or a man?