Pine Media Broadband - Anyone Using It?

Look at getting a flat and they have recommended Pine Media. Never heard of them before. Looks pretty cheap. Anyone using / getting in ok with them? 

Thanks in advance 

Plenty of people on the Stannington Facebook page happy with them. Don't know whre you live but if you're in S6 try joing the Stannington FB page

Been  on Pine Meda now since March last year, after we binned Sky due to crazy price increases. All communication with them was  good and the install carried out in a professional manner. The service since has been trouble free and we are completely satisfied with them. 

2 hours ago, Magneteer said:

Been  on Pine Meda now since March last year, after we binned Sky due to crazy price increases. All communication with them was  good and the install carried out in a professional manner. The service since has been trouble free and we are completely satisfied with them. 

And are they ok speed wise?  Not after mad speeds just enough for on demand services etc

Yes, it's been fine. Last time I checked, we were getting 25mb, using their Air-fibre system. Have had no problems streaming films, internet, etc.

On 05/02/2020 at 19:39, James B44 said:

And are they ok speed wise?  Not after mad speeds just enough for on demand services etc

On 80Mbs/30Mbs in the S6 area on their air fibre,

could only get about 14Mbs over the phone line with any other provider so I'm happy.

This week had a small issue with performance and peek times (first time in about 2 years), one quick email and it was addressed shortly after.

I'm happy

On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 23:47, thecult said:

On 80Mbs/30Mbs in the S6 area on their air fibre,

could only get about 14Mbs over the phone line with any other provider so I'm happy.

This week had a small issue with performance and peek times (first time in about 2 years), one quick email and it was addressed shortly after.

I'm happy

Air fibre, what's that all about.

Are you saying you don't need a phone line or am I misunderstanding it

No you don't need a phone line. Their transmiiter is located on the roof of the flats at Stannington.and they install a small dish receiver on the side of your house. You can have a landline with them too if you want one, but we didn't bother as we just use mobiles .