Cutting Something In Half

This may be a bit random but I need something cutting in half. Its a gold (not real gold) medal and ribbon and the cut needs to be precise and clean. Im thinking along the lines of a laser cutter or something but I have no idea really where to look for this.

Any help out there good people?

29 minutes ago, BobOfRoth said:

This may be a bit random but I need something cutting in half. Its a gold (not real gold) medal and ribbon and the cut needs to be precise and clean. Im thinking along the lines of a laser cutter or something but I have no idea really where to look for this.

Any help out there good people?

Not sure if mates sons machine will do the ribbon but his machine would cut the medel  I’m sure with no problem. It is a laser cutter for doing very fine work  he is in Thorpe Hesley so not sure if that is too far for you 

I own in my possession a 'Laser Etching Machine', however it's intended to burn wood, not Sure I'd personally like to risk it doing that? With it, however if you wish to try I'd sell it you?

Then the risk of breaking it being on you!

Edited by DeZeus
Risk

15 minutes ago, DeZeus said:

I own in my possession a 'Laser Etching Machine', however it's intended to burn wood, not Sure I'd personally like to risk it doing that? With it, however if you wish to try I'd sell it you?

Oh dear

1 hour ago, DeZeus said:

DOES IT HAVE A WATER COOLED HEAD?

Never actually  - used it, never got around to setting it up, just sparked up laser to confirm it worked, I was going to try, just something from my Hoards. Time passes etc..

However it has pipes going to a fan motor, So my guess is it's air cooled?

I could be wrong however, no expert on these yet!