Barnsley Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

I said 3 weeks ago, get Wildsmith in before it's too late. 2 howlers since have confirmed my worries.

(Make that 3 howlers, 2 in one game. Out of his box more than an Amazon delivery)

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Strewth!

Hull Kingston Wednesday.

They're not playing for Monks, it's plain to see.

It's wrong and rhubarb to watch.

I'm past bothering about it, there's no passion, no will, no commitment, and no conscience from the players.

I hope they can sleep at night.

Of course they can.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Monk made the wrong decision playing Pelupessy,as he does not create anything ,bringing Reach on late on shows that he as got the skill to create chances,but we do not know why he dropped Reach today,Bannan seems to get worse now days,feel very for those loyal fans,who deserve a lot more from these players

Brilliant point on the road for Wednesday, they're nothing more than a mid table side really, and that's where they'll finish. 

Edited by Moistened

16 minutes ago, 1295galaxy said:

Monk made the wrong decision playing Pelupessy,as he does not create anything ,bringing Reach on late on shows that he as got the skill to create chances,but we do not know why he dropped Reach today,Bannan seems to get worse now days,feel very for those loyal fans,who deserve a lot more from these players

Agree about pelupessy, I hope they don't give him a new contract. Have a clearout at end of season and start a fresh next, I can't see us scraping into the playoffs

The unbeaten run continues :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Padders said:

The unbeaten run continues :thumbsup:

Words fail once again, typical can't beat teams who we should be with likes  ,Blackburn wigan ,Barnsley & so on & so on 🤔 Pelupssey should never ever put  an Owls shirt on ever again he is USELESS, CLUELESS 😥 

Both  sides struggled with the gusty conditions and a bumpy oakwell pitch at times today,Wednesday gave all 3 new recruits their dfull debuts and included FF in a changed line up that saw Reach drop out completely and palmer at LB with Iorfa on the right,Lees comming in at CB,the game was scrappy with a lot of misplaced passes,but the Owls took the lead through new boy Windass from close range.

But 8 minutes later,Dawson made a complete hash of a clearance straight to woodrow who gratefully curled home into an unguarded net,Dawson made two or three rash runs out of his box,and was fortunate not to conceed at least one other goal.The barnsley keeper made a similar error to dawson,but had no Owls players anywhere near to capitalise.Felt a bit for Murphy today the kids been brilliant the last few games.

Barnsley laid seige to the Wednesday goal in the last 10 minutes,despite two guilt edged chances and some last ditch defending the Owls held on for a lucky point.

The end of the game saw the Owls players,Dawson in particular,targeted by some fearfull abuse from Owls fans around the tunnel area

Edited by staninoodle

7 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

To be fair Pelupessy is a defensive midfielder.

Very poor quality game in awful conditions with the  home side edging it.

Forgettable.

At todays game there was a cheque for a very large amount of money presented to Weston park Hospital, plus there were collections all around the ground before the match started. After watching the game today I think all the players on both sides should donate a full weeks wages to Weston park  because their performance was abysmal and they certainly don't deserve to be paid a penny for the utter tripe they dished up.

19 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I said 3 weeks ago, get Wildsmith in before it's too late. 2 howlers since have confirmed my worries.

(Make that 3 howlers, 2 in one game. Out of his box more than an Amazon delivery)

He is a good shot stopper Hots, and that's it..

Flaps, fumbles, and miss kicks, no command of his goalmouth whatsoever.

but I think monk wont change the goal keeper even though he has better