Da Cruz Move To Swfc

sounds like its a done deal ,hope he can score goals, can he?

Doesn't have a great record but maybe we're the club he's been waiting for to start getting goals

We’d be better suited if we signed Penelope Cruz!

Doesn't seem to make many appearances or score many goals wherever he's been but lets give him a chance.

its a loan deal so its not cost much has it?,but many of the players from abroad dont like the hustle/bustle of our league

27 minutes ago, bassett one said:

its a loan deal so its not cost much has it?,but many of the players from abroad dont like the hustle/bustle of our league

The ones Wolves had a couple of seasons ago adapted very well.

Good luck to him, my only question is ,  Who is selecting  these players, and in our situation , Why are we still giving out four year contracts.  (Dawson)

Edited by ALAN 58

On 30/01/2020 at 14:51, ALAN 58 said:

Good luck to him, my only question is ,  Who is selecting  these players, and in our situation , Why are we still giving out four year contracts.  (Dawson)

Agreed, surely this is a Chansiri signing. 

Don't agree with your point on Dawson, good young goalkeeper, one of our own, and the potential to be our number one for years. And it's not like we're giving Rhodes a 4 year contract on 35k a week, he'll not be on huge wages

59 minutes ago, redbig said:

Agreed, surely this is a Chansiri signing. 

Don't agree with your point on Dawson, good young goalkeeper, one of our own, and the potential to be our number one for years. And it's not like we're giving Rhodes a 4 year contract on 35k a week, he'll not be on huge wages

I don,t have a problem with a player staying with a club for ten years maybe.  The problem is  when they have a contract they have nothing to work for, they know they are on easy street , that,s when problems can start .  I  personally would  only offer two years contracts with a  bonus plus a revue. Then both sides could make a decision. Its one of the reasons why we are in the mess we are. you just cannot get rid of them and rightly so. I very much understand your point of view though..