Fa Cup 5th Round

I hope Shrews win and Wednesday beat City. The Blades have a real chance if those two go out at this stage, because once it gets to the semis they start fielding their best eleven's.

I don't think either will happen though unfortunately. 

Edited by Moistened

Good luck guys thats a fantastic draw for you pep might put out a strong side now the the league titles far far away...

On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 19:32, Moistened said:

Great opportunity for us. 

Bye bye Wednesday, but at least you get to have a day out and watch a team from the big boy's league. ;)

Don't get above yourselves. Which Sheffield club was the last to win a major domestic trophy? Go to the record books, if you have such things in a Blades household….

Live on the BBC, thought that it would have been Man Utd v "Wayne Rooney's" Derby.

32 minutes ago, boldforester said:

Don't get above yourselves. Which Sheffield club was the last to win a major domestic trophy? Go to the record books, if you have such things in a Blades household….

The League Cup around 30 years ago? 

If that's what we're clinging to, we are in desperate times! 

As I said though, I genuinely hope you beat them, it'd give us a much better chance, as City are one of only two teams who I fear. 

Edited by Moistened

2 hours ago, boldforester said:

«  Blows cobwebs and dust off history books » «  looks for major domestic trophy »

No can’t see it !

5 hours ago, boldforester said:

We are usually reminded by Wednesdayites on Football Heaven on regular occurences.

Fans from Sheffield 6 reminiscing about the days of 30,000+ attendances, the Carlos play off final season and of course the winning of trophies.

There are those that live in the past and those who build for the future.

33 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

We are usually reminded by Wednesdayites on Football Heaven on regular occurences.

Fans from Sheffield 6 reminiscing about the days of 30,000+ attendances, the Carlos play off final season and of course the winning of trophies.

There are those that live in the past and those who build for the future.

You'd be a pensioner if you're old enough to remember Wednesday getting 30,000 gates 

21 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

You'd be a pensioner if you're old enough to remember Wednesday getting 30,000 gates 

Rubbish ! I remember many plus 30,000 gates and even over 50,000 and I'm not yet a pensioner (nearly but not yet !)

49 minutes ago, Jen17 said:

Rubbish ! I remember many plus 30,000 gates and even over 50,000 and I'm not yet a pensioner (nearly but not yet !)

I think it was 1967 the last time Wednesday averaged over 30,000 attendance in a season. 

8 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

I think it was 1967 the last time Wednesday averaged over 30,000 attendance in a season. 

We don't do cold, hard facts here, sorry.