Jump to content

Wigan Fc V Swfc

Recommended Posts

its a ageing squad and ,notice where ever they play more than 1 game a week,they cannot cope,but i dont think monk is the right man to give millions to,but can we even do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope monk has really seen the light with this squad and gets **** of any out of contract players apart from maybe Fletcher if he takes a big pay cut. Just no fight in the team, think it's about time those across the city lent us some of it. Not sure monk is blameless as some decisions are baffling but there's only so much a manager can do.

New striker coming in by end of the week with a disciplinary record to give hutch a run for his money😂. I'd seriously give that new winger a run out aswell, see what he's got because I think barring any miracles we are out of the promotion picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I hope monk has really seen the light with this squad and gets **** of any out of contract players apart from maybe Fletcher if he takes a big pay cut. Just no fight in the team, think it's about time those across the city lent us some of it. Not sure monk is blameless as some decisions are baffling but there's only so much a manager can do.

New striker coming in by end of the week with a disciplinary record to give hutch a run for his money😂. I'd seriously give that new winger a run out aswell, see what he's got because I think barring any miracles we are out of the promotion picture

Just reading there is talk again about Jonson Clarke-Harris and another article saying that they are interested in a striker at Tottenham Hotspur, youngster Troy Parrott.

Edited by iansheff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what happened to connor  from crystal palace?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bassett one said:

what happened to connor  from crystal palace?

Heard we couldn't agree on his wage demands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we can compete with anyone,theres huge money at stake,is there not? just get him and others and get back on track

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bassett one said:

we can compete with anyone,theres huge money at stake,is there not? just get him and others and get back on track

We can't, we've already broken EFL rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bassett one said:

we can compete with anyone,theres huge money at stake,is there not? just get him and others and get back on track

That's what's got us into the mess we're in. Need to be more prudent with what we have. Anyway what's the point spending silly when there's a good chance we'll be loosing points aswell, need to be looking for next season now to get a good start in the summer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

If you mean Tango, he's been banned.

Will he be fit for Saturdays game? If he is, start him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shocking performance yet again from Wednesday,bit suprised by the line up,two wingers,JoeyP starting,we won virtually no second balls and lowly Wigan were first to almost every ball in MF,we had little periods where we stuttered into life but NEVER really got to grips with the MF area and made way too many sloppy passes gifting possesion away,the winner when it came was a real calamity in defence with indecision gifting Wigan the points.

The managers come straight out and blamed his players,but hes picked the side and prepared it,bit of smoke and mirrors going on at S6 why no Luongo or Reach?

Edited by staninoodle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Shocking performance yet again from Wednesday,bit suprised by the line up,two wingers,JoeyP starting,we won virtually no second balls and lowly Wigan were first to almost every ball in MF,we had little periods where we stuttered into life but NEVER really got to grips with the MF area and made way too many sloppy passes gifting possesion away,the winner when it came was a real calamity in defence with indecision gifting Wigan the points.

The managers come straight out and blamed his players,but hes picked the side and prepared it,bit of smoke and mirrors going on at S6 why no Luongo or Reach?

Luongo took a knock in previous game, Reach I'm not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.