Wigan Fc V Swfc

its a ageing squad and ,notice where ever they play more than 1 game a week,they cannot cope,but i dont think monk is the right man to give millions to,but can we even do that?

I hope monk has really seen the light with this squad and gets **** of any out of contract players apart from maybe Fletcher if he takes a big pay cut. Just no fight in the team, think it's about time those across the city lent us some of it. Not sure monk is blameless as some decisions are baffling but there's only so much a manager can do.

New striker coming in by end of the week with a disciplinary record to give hutch a run for his money😂. I'd seriously give that new winger a run out aswell, see what he's got because I think barring any miracles we are out of the promotion picture

42 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I hope monk has really seen the light with this squad and gets **** of any out of contract players apart from maybe Fletcher if he takes a big pay cut. Just no fight in the team, think it's about time those across the city lent us some of it. Not sure monk is blameless as some decisions are baffling but there's only so much a manager can do.

New striker coming in by end of the week with a disciplinary record to give hutch a run for his money😂. I'd seriously give that new winger a run out aswell, see what he's got because I think barring any miracles we are out of the promotion picture

Just reading there is talk again about Jonson Clarke-Harris and another article saying that they are interested in a striker at Tottenham Hotspur, youngster Troy Parrott.

Edited by iansheff

2 minutes ago, bassett one said:

what happened to connor  from crystal palace?

Heard we couldn't agree on his wage demands.

we can compete with anyone,theres huge money at stake,is there not? just get him and others and get back on track

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

we can compete with anyone,theres huge money at stake,is there not? just get him and others and get back on track

We can't, we've already broken EFL rules.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

That's what's got us into the mess we're in. Need to be more prudent with what we have. Anyway what's the point spending silly when there's a good chance we'll be loosing points aswell, need to be looking for next season now to get a good start in the summer

9 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

If you mean Tango, he's been banned.

Will he be fit for Saturdays game? If he is, start him!

Shocking performance yet again from Wednesday,bit suprised by the line up,two wingers,JoeyP starting,we won virtually no second balls and lowly Wigan were first to almost every ball in MF,we had little periods where we stuttered into life but NEVER really got to grips with the MF area and made way too many sloppy passes gifting possesion away,the winner when it came was a real calamity in defence with indecision gifting Wigan the points.

The managers come straight out and blamed his players,but hes picked the side and prepared it,bit of smoke and mirrors going on at S6 why no Luongo or Reach?

Edited by staninoodle

8 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Shocking performance yet again from Wednesday,bit suprised by the line up,two wingers,JoeyP starting,we won virtually no second balls and lowly Wigan were first to almost every ball in MF,we had little periods where we stuttered into life but NEVER really got to grips with the MF area and made way too many sloppy passes gifting possesion away,the winner when it came was a real calamity in defence with indecision gifting Wigan the points.

The managers come straight out and blamed his players,but hes picked the side and prepared it,bit of smoke and mirrors going on at S6 why no Luongo or Reach?

Luongo took a knock in previous game, Reach I'm not sure.