Hand Made Burger Company Closed Down.

I'm guessing rent and rates have been big part in the collapse?

its hard for the high street and people dont have spare cash do they?

I enjoyed mine a couple of years ago, tasty but a bit pricey, and why don't  people want home make burgers anymore ? I disagree  with that, much tastier than the mass  produced. 

Guest makapaka

Problem with these Burger places is that they’re over priced by trying to dress up a basic meal as something pricey and hoping the public fall for it.

the GBK is another example.

dont get me wrong they are nice burgers and better than a fast food place etc but they want £10-11 a burger and £3-4 for fries plus £3-4 for coleslaw plus £3-4 for a glass of Coke.

take the mrs and the kid for a burger and chips in Meadowhall and your  talking £50 minimum. 

too much for what it is and certainly out of the price scale for many families when there’s an inferior but much cheaper version downstairs in the oasis where you would get a meal for 3 for prob £15?

On 26/01/2020 at 09:11, makapaka said:

Problem with these Burger places is that they’re over priced by trying to dress up a basic meal as something pricey and hoping the public fall for it.

the GBK is another example.

dont get me wrong they are nice burgers and better than a fast food place etc but they want £10-11 a burger and £3-4 for fries plus £3-4 for coleslaw plus £3-4 for a glass of Coke.

take the mrs and the kid for a burger and chips in Meadowhall and your  talking £50 minimum. 

too much for what it is and certainly out of the price scale for many families when there’s an inferior but much cheaper version downstairs in the oasis where you would get a meal for 3 for prob £15?

Totally agree no matter how they dress it up its still a burger, which I bet is still fairly high in fat if you want quality meat you would surely go for a steak.