Land At Auction

How can I find out the price the previous owner paid for land, when the auction legal pack has blanked out this information? 

A google might show up the original auction listing?

If not can you find it on the Land Registry?

1 hour ago, poppet2 said:

How can I find out the price the previous owner paid for land, when the auction legal pack has blanked out this information? 

Very care full when buying land doesnt matter what previously paid for it. I know some one who paid 30.000 pounds for a piece without planning stupidly and got there fingers burnt  Why are they trying to re sell 

Edited by spider1

On 24/01/2020 at 13:45, spider1 said:

Very care full when buying land doesnt matter what previously paid for it. I know some one who paid 30.000 pounds for a piece without planning stupidly and got there fingers burnt  Why are they trying to re sell 

V's "price paid" data ought to appear on HMLR's entries. If the official copy entries exhibited by the auctioneers do not disclose it, and they're not obliged to disclose it, you can ask for copies from HMLR. These might or might not disclose the price paid.

Use https://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/eservices/FindAProperty/view/QuickEnquiryInit.do

Edited by Jeffrey Shaw

Thanks for that link Jeffrey, it provided me with the original price of the land for just a £3 fee. 

Edited by poppet2