Remembering The Holocaust.

You don't see how an impoverished population can be manipulated into hating a part of its on society based on either lies or ancient history?

Look around!

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

How could Germany let this happen ?. 

How could YOU let the fake war on terror happen?

How could YOU allow more than half a million Iraqis die?

How could the genocide of North American Indians and Australian Aborigenees happen ?

Mystery I suppose 

Pattricia,

You might find this link interesting.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2004/03/an-insidious-evil/378588/

In addition  W. Reich  had an interesting take on it.

https://www.wilhelmreichtrust.org/mass_psychology_of_fascism.pdf

A mass expression of "Monsters from the Id".

Edited by petemcewan

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

How could Germany let this happen ?. 

May I point your gaze across the Atlantic where it is starting to unfold in exactly the same way?

3 minutes ago, alchemist said:

May I point your gaze across the Atlantic where it is starting to unfold in exactly the same way?

Or Iraq, Myanmar, arguably China as well. Other more recent genocides include Rwanda, the former Yugoslavia, Darfur, East Timor, Cambodia, all in your lifetime. That list isn't anywhere near complete.

Genocide didn't stop in 1945.

Just been reading about holocaust memorial day on hmd.org.uk - learn about the holocaust and genocides. Compelling but disturbing reading.

2 hours ago, BobOfRoth said:

How could YOU let the fake war on terror happen?

How could YOU allow more than half a million Iraqis die?

Me ? 

Russia, Boers, Polish, Chines, DR Congo, Angola....we have seen millions and millions be wiped out by their enemies, 6.5 million is small at the side of the massacres by Mao and Stalin of their own people during their reigns of tyranny, the forgotten holocausts!

The personal attacks can cease. If you're going to make a point do it without attacking other members. 

4 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Or Iraq, Myanmar, arguably China as well. Other more recent genocides include Rwanda, the former Yugoslavia, Darfur, East Timor, Cambodia, all in your lifetime. That list isn't anywhere near complete.

Genocide didn't stop in 1945.

X This. Its happening daily somewhere. (Dont want to minorize  holocaust and suffering by any means)

25 years ago before all **** storm in former Yugoslavia, my father used to said :

" No way its gonna be war. War,holocaust. genocide is thing of the past, those are modern, civilised times".."

Well, he was so wrong. 

I bet the same sentence has been said all over Africa,Asia,Europe, Middle East,  South America.

That guy in upper comment is probably trolling, but he is right in a part that nationalistic, xenophobic, holocaust deniers 

even openly fascists parties are in power in some countries of EU