Rip Terry Jones

Very sad to hear that Terry Jones has passed away, suffered from ill health in his latter years but was always one of the funniest members of the Python team, his portrayal of the mother in Life of Brian is superb. 

RIP Terry.

33 minutes ago, Chaddamp said:

god bless 2 sheds

Would that be Arthur? 😉

A very talented bloke RIP.

comedy not funny to me anymore,its full of sarcasm ,bring back the likes of cook and moore,two ronnies,morecombe and wise,etc etc etc

He did a great show a few years ago called "The Great Map Mystery"

How can you fault anyone who co-wrote & directed the brilliant "Life of Brian"?  Remember the controversy at the time it was released?  Ridiculous now? 

Also one of Jones' best characters, Mr Creosote.  Go on it's just a "Wafffer thin mint.".   Comedy genius. 

And don't forget his wondeful screenplay of Toad in his live action Wind in the Willows - the children (and me) loved it to bits - starred Steve Coogan as 'Mole' "I can't throw for toffee". If you've never seen it get yourself a copy. RIP Terry Jones (Hope he's not in a bare coffin!)