Paypal Payment How To Cancel

I messed up a paypal payment put email wrong on paypal it's been saying pending 3 days now and this morning they took payment from bank how do I cancel it and get money back it's not a fortune only £18 but it's enough to want it back or have I lost it any help appreciated thanks

If the email address is someone’s then they can claim the money then you will have to get PayPal to refund you.

if the address isn’t anyone’s then it will auto refund

On 22/01/2020 at 12:25, Hans-solo said:

I messed up a paypal payment put email wrong on paypal it's been saying pending 3 days now and this morning they took payment from bank how do I cancel it and get money back it's not a fortune only £18 but it's enough to want it back or have I lost it any help appreciated thanks

I had the issues regarding the payments I received though my website. You have to place a dispute against the payment made. If you choose the payment made, then you can see an option to dispute that payment. Once the dispute has been placed, it will take 30 days to get your amount back. Because, PayPal waits for the response of the receiver and they will refund the amount by analyzing the messages from the sender and the receiver.