Looking For A Song Writing Buddy.

Any frustrated songwriting buddies out there??

We could be the next Lennon/McCartney !! 

Just a middle aged dreamer who has a handful of “ nearly finished acoustic songs.”No real music theory involved. Just what sounds cool together. No particular style but they do make me cry!! ( and I’m no snowflake !) Perhaps you could be the yin to my musical yang. Male or female. ( humans preferred) .

No pressure. 

Sounds fun, I could bring a bit of lead, bass and recording know how to this. What part of Sheffield are you in?

I have been writing songs for a while and they are on some websites, I play keyboard and am somewhat past middle age, male and human (allegedly). I understand basic music theory but anyone can write songs without that knowledge.  I may well be interested in collaboration.

Hey, appreciate you getting back to me.  Would you be willing to share a link to any of your stuff?  

Not sure where to go with this to be honest.

By the way I am based Mosborough way. By the way does anyone have the voice of a nightingale? ( sorry I know that I said humans preferred )

Edited by Seasick Stan
Spelling