Greater Manchester Police/Child Sexual Abuse

headline on the bbc news dated 8th of jan this year,,,south Yorkshire police,failed to act,over girls rape claims,if someone can put the link up.

it appears those on trial now are from the Kurdish community,will they be deported if found guilty cause ile put my life on it they wasn't born here,

59 minutes ago, scrapper said:

it appears those on trial now are from the Kurdish community,will they be deported if found guilty cause ile put my life on it they wasn't born here,

Perhaps they weren't born here, but i suspect their command of English is better than yours.

1 hour ago, Brooker11 said:

Have you get any examples of white gangs in the dock at the moment, there are at least four ongoing cases totalling about 50 Pakistani men right now?

Right. So they do it in gangs.  White men, however, do it more regularly and alone.

Are you a white man?  How does it feel belonging to a grouping that statistically is more likely to be a paedophile than, say, muslims for example?

19 minutes ago, bendix said:

Perhaps they weren't born here, but i suspect their command of English is better than yours.

Right. So they do it in gangs.  White men, however, do it more regularly and alone.

Are you a white man?  How does it feel belonging to a grouping that statistically is more likely to be a paedophile than, say, muslims for example?

You seem to want to distract us from the topic at hand and play down the wholesale abuse of young girls. You are part of the problem.

nothin rong wiv my inglish Bendix, I wonder how many in the dock have got interpreters. 

18 minutes ago, bendix said:

The fact is that a large percentage of men from a small ethnic minority are committing a large amount of abuse in different parts of the country with exactly the same MO.  Explain that and then I might answer your question, the tactic your displaying is exactly the reason why these crimes haven't been prevented.