Scanning Facilities?

Are there any print shops etc. in the city centre with A3 (or larger) scanners? I believe the central library only has A4 scanners, and Hallam Uni requires a student email address/ID. Staples/Office Outlet closed a while ago and I can’t think of anywhere else.

Thanks!

Carson on West Street? Stationers / printers near Rockingham St

Actually, have they closed down?

Edited by Blue Day

Try Pinders opposite Wickes in town, we used to go there when we were in Uni for anything we needed printing special or something along those lines, I would imagine they could do so. Alternatively do you know anyone who works in an office, most office printers can usually scan and print A3. 

Thanks. Unfortunately it seems Carson has closed down. Any computer cafes maybe?

I seem to recall seeing an Internet cafe on the Wicker a while back-same side as Imran's takeaway.

Edited by Janus

Should thjnk any decent post office would do it i have used s shop on manor they do them 

4 minutes ago, spider1 said:

Should thjnk any decent post office would do it i have used s shop on manor they do them 

To scan something A3 size?

Edited by nikki-red

Not to sure nikki  about sizes but most post offices are very helpfull at most things / I know there is a shop on attercliffe adaertises printing done

On 10/01/2020 at 21:21, nikki-red said:

To scan something A3 size?

John Brailsford at Parkgate can do all sizes up to AO.

On 10/01/2020 at 12:28, Pecky said:

Are there any print shops etc. in the city centre with A3 (or larger) scanners? I believe the central library only has A4 scanners, and Hallam Uni requires a student email address/ID. Staples/Office Outlet closed a while ago and I can’t think of anywhere else.

Why not shrink it (71%)  to A4 then scan/attach/send that? The recipient could then enlarge (141%) back to A3.

Clough Ibbotsons on Campo Lane. Ive used them on many occasions. Very helpful.