Pc World Gift E-Mail.

I had an e-mail from PC world with a £50 gift voucher which I thought was a bit of a gimmick so I popped into the shop to ask. To my surprise they told me it was true so I ordered something online and it was free and it showed me how much I still had left to spend. Anyone else had one? 

I personally have never ever had such Good Fortune!

On another note I will have to start reading my emails more intently, in stead of dumping them into my JUNK folder, FOMO springs to mind!

This is the first time for me which is why I thought it was a scam.

On 10/01/2020 at 15:13, Kidorry said:

This is the first time for me which is why I thought it was a scam.

Good on you for checking with the shop first.

I must say that if I'd got the email it would have been a "yeah OK"...delete!!  

On a plus side, I just got my TV back from Currys/PC World repair service. I was expecting the usual rubbish about how it's not covered due to this or that, but no, a 5 day turn round and came back with a new screen and other parts. It seems their 5 year warranty is worth looking for. The TV is over 3 years old so it saved me a few bob on buying a new one!

4 hours ago, zach said:

Good on you for checking with the shop first.

I must say that if I'd got the email it would have been a "yeah OK"...delete!!  

On a plus side, I just got my TV back from Currys/PC World repair service. I was expecting the usual rubbish about how it's not covered due to this or that, but no, a 5 day turn round and came back with a new screen and other parts. It seems their 5 year warranty is worth looking for. The TV is over 3 years old so it saved me a few bob on buying a new one!

Well done that person.

On 13/01/2020 at 17:16, Kidorry said:

Well done that person. Got the item I ordered on line yesterday, 14/01/2020, great.