Sheffield Wednedsay ground restrictions deemed invalid

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/january/club-statement/

The Prohibition notice against Sheffield Wednedsay ground restrictions has been deemed invalid - leaving SCC open to claims for costs and compensation . Given that they have also backtracked on the Rates claim against Wednesdayite . How do these people get jobs

its time for change ,if they can lose 2 cases against them and thats only swfc,plus loads more mistakes,but at least we have won as a football club and we can leave  the voting public to decide on the rest,lets hope we win the big one against the FA.

Well what do you expect. It’s a labour run council 

On 09/01/2020 at 22:35, jon&emma said:

Well what do you expect. It’s a labour run council 

It's a case of reap what you sow in Sheffield. Thousands complain how incompetent SCC are yet continue to vote them in every time. 

It's a toss up who's the dumbest, SCC or voters. 

4 hours ago, Resident said:

It's a case of reap what you sow in Sheffield. Thousands complain how incompetent SCC are yet continue to vote them in every time. 

It's a toss up who's the dumbest, SCC or voters. 

Hardly. Straight forward it has to be the voters after all it is us who elect the council 

So the prohibition notice is now invalid. I would take that to mean that supporters can now leave the ground via leppings lane end of the ground?

Err? not so . What happened on Saturday? (18th Jan)  All Wednesday supporters still having to leave via Penistone  Road. I did here a comment from one steward at the game who said that a safety certificate had to be issued before the restrictions could be lifted. When I asked him to elaborate he declined. Can't blame him though. Why should he have to take the flack.

10 hours ago, lakerman said:

So the prohibition notice is now invalid. I would take that to mean that supporters can now leave the ground via leppings lane end of the ground?

Err? not so . What happened on Saturday? (18th Jan)  All Wednesday supporters still having to leave via Penistone  Road. I did here a comment from one steward at the game who said that a safety certificate had to be issued before the restrictions could be lifted. When I asked him to elaborate he declined. Can't blame him though. Why should he have to take the flack.

The club announced last week that the restrictions would remain in place for last Saturday’s game. They have a meeting with the council this week to try to come to some agreement going forward