Drummer Needed For New Country Band

Hi,

We're a new 5 piece Country band from Sheffield called Vaquero who have been practicing for just over a year and now we're looking to start building a following and gaining some live experience. We're currently looking for a drummer to help release the current drummer to become more of a vocalist up front.

We do a mixture of covers and a few of our own songs which include:

Done (The Band Perry)

Before He Cheats (Carrie Underwood)

Sleepwalk (The Shires)

Need You Now (Lady Antebellum)

In The Blood (John Mayer)

You're so Vain (Carly Simon)

Burning House (Cam)

Girl Crush (Little Big Town)

Oh my sweet Carolina (Ryan Adams)

Parallel Line (Keith Urban)

We're at a point where we've got another country band looking to share some gigs and festivals as well as contacts at many venues looking for this type of band. There has also been some interest from the Country Music Channel on Sky who want to do a program about new aspiring country bands. 

We're a good bunch of people with talent aged between 35 and 45. and we tend to rehearse at Prate Studios in Sheffield on Thursdays between 7 and 10 pm. 

If you're a drummer who likes New Country music and is looking for a new project and can hit the ground running please let me know!

Thanks

Russ

Competent all round drummer with professional equipment and transport. Can  supply soundtrack. Not young, but solid reliable player with loads of gigging experience. If interested contact me by email.

[email protected]