Critical Error Fix (Am4 - Win 10)

I was getting a critical error on 2 AMD systems, an X470 and X370 boards. One Ryzen 9 and the other was a Ryzen 5.

The error shows as...

Critical

Kernel-Power

Event ID: 41

Task Category (63)

With very little help from MS and the web, I decided to have a look through the systems. Although one had Intel LAN and the other had Realtek, I noticed a lot of tabs missing from the properties of both. I installed the drivers from the motherboard drivers page and the above crash stopped. It may be the drivers used in the Windows update, both PCs on 1909.  If you are getting the above error it might be worth checking the LAN drivers. 

16 minutes ago, swarfendor437 said:

It was an odd one. I had a quick read and people were going from faulty PSU to chipset errors, at that point I decided to do my own investigating. I did have the search set to 1 month though. No AM4 in 2015 and didn't happen on my Intel Z390 setup. Just an odd one that threw me off a bit with the error description. If anyone has the same issue, it might save them a bit of tracking down time.