We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Details to follow.

Sky Lit Up Orange North Of Sheffield

9 hours ago, Chez2 said:

...and that makes it right does it? Light pollution causing problems with nocturnal nightlife and extra energy wasted? They could have something much closer to the ground level and covered to retain heat and prevent light pollution. Grow lights usually cast a pink light, I know because we have them on our ornamental seedlings which need a long growing season. 

Why don't you suggest something better then?  I'm sure both Sheffield clubs would love to benefit from your knowledge.  Or are you just a little bit of a rebel looking for a cause?😃

38 minutes ago, DerbyTup said:

Why don't you suggest something better then?  I'm sure both Sheffield clubs would love to benefit from your knowledge.  Or are you just a little bit of a rebel looking for a cause?😃

As I have already said; just because they can and do; doesn't make it right (environmentally). 'Google' light pollution and effects on nocturnal animals or wildlife and ecosystems for a start. 

I thought it was so the overpaid prima donna ballerinas that pose as footballers for all clubs don't get their tootsies cold.

10 hours ago, mickey finn said:

Money makes it right....end of.

Tell that to people suffering because of climate change. Nice sentiment; not.